Sinnoh or Johto now?

The update is about to launch this December 21, I am so excited, i can't wait tbh <3

QmbJjfz.gif

O5lUi4Y.gif       8TaNvYn.gif        vIjtCJf.gif o6DYmS9.gif

6 hours ago, Cinthel said:

The update is about to launch this December 21, I am so excited, i can't wait tbh <3

QmbJjfz.gif

Just a heads up, the update isn't going live, it's on a separated testing server, it will go live sometime soon after this last PTS.

Also, go on your account settings, and check signature, you wont need to spam your signature all day with that^^

Edited by razimove
6 hours ago, Cinthel said:

QmbJjfz.gif

Would you like some help on setting up your signature? lol

5 hours ago, Randizer said:

Getting back into this game, good to hear that my favourite generation and starter are coming to PokeMMO.

Let's Go! Feraligatr!

Keep in mind that Johto starters can be found in the Hoenn Safari zone after you beat the Elite 4. No need to wait for Johto at the moment.