Team Tournament - Cup of the Year (Saturday, 11th of January)

Don't get all the hate tbh. Team Tournaments were never about the prize, it's a platform where teams can measure their strengths against each other. Personally I prefer the feeling of "we won, today we were the best" than whatever cash/RP/shiny prize you can come up with.

Also didn't realize NORE would have that many points, considering we failed to play 3 or 4 TTs this year. AW could potentially top us in this last TT though, so that should be interesting. Good luck.

14 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Also didn't realize NORE would have that many points, considering we failed to play 3 or 4 TTs this year. AW could potentially top us in this last TT though, so that should be interesting. Good luck.

Made a bit of change to the pointing system compared to 2018's summary, but safe to say that winning 1/3 of the year's TTs do the trick.

Now, If AW will become Champions in December, NORE will need 2nd place to make sure to stay as nr1 in points. If AW will win and NORE ends up in round 2, by rules I mentioned in 2nd post, AW would be higher since they won TT first.

I hope small points will make it more fair and clear tho for next year.

Also, if AW will be kicked in round 1, and Lord will win the title in December, Lord will be at spot nr2 instead of AW. 

SIA can also still jump into Spot nr 3, so in general, I really can't wait for December and next year :D

Team Name: Haxonites
Team Tag: [HAX]
Registered Players: Bremmer, Urquidi, YEYOxD, LordMaik, XondeX, ItsGoetzeBVB, Zoleiman, Alberthrich, chechof, sadesh, 
straneo, Zhakary, Remby, dIOxpro
Team Captain: Bremmer

Aguante HAX!!! ❤

Edited by StrikerOak
Agregué nombres de jugadores
On 12/19/2019 at 4:41 PM, LifeStyleNORE said:

Don't get all the hate tbh. Team Tournaments were never about the prize, it's a platform where teams can measure their strengths against each other. Personally I prefer the feeling of "we won, today we were the best" than whatever cash/RP/shiny prize you can come up with.

i prefer cash tho

Team Name: Sic Itur Ad Astra
Team Tag: [SIÂ]
Registered Players:
Mkns, gbwead, Stelian, MadaraSixSix, Tawla, Lunarck, RSHOGUN, Kamimiii, , Jaawax, Pirlo, Eastsiideboy, Samehada, Takens, FranchoP, TheDH, Schuchty, Zbleeex, Nahwel, daveN, Kragy, Evenils, Keru, Hopy, AbdOu, Pinklabel.
Team Captain:Mkns

Just because I know that my team can forgot to sign up.

Edited by MknsZblex

To officially confirm before I will make a summary of the year:

Standings
1 NORE 48
2 AW 44
3 LORD 38
4 SIA 33
5 HDLM 30
6 YB 20
7 HAX 20
8 HPX 18
9 LYLE 15
10 RE 13
11 SLP 11
12 RMW 11
13 MEGA 10
14 VVVV 10
15 COLD 10
16 RISE 8

I will triple check all of the brackets again but I'm positive the data is correct. Teams NORE AW LORD SIA HDLM YB HAX HPX are getting spots in this tournament.

Reserves go in this order:
Lyle, Re, Slp, Rmw, Mega, Vvvv, Cold, Rise.

(Again, I'm sorry for lack of special characters)

A reminder : those teams can now register.

Team Name: TheLordsOfTheHax
Team Tag: [LØRÐ]
Registered Players: Sebat Santiii Redav KiiritoX Kepzal TiToooo moisessss Cali EpicVerde Camyy cifudemian Aleso ZacMorales isperea ChilyOCB Risadex BlackHunterX AnGeLOrGuLloSo MexiDany eliopesstes Gauchoo yagu xkuroy giantpipe Masitaa
Team Captain: LordBat

Edited by Sebat

Team Name: Secret Agents of Secret Stuff
Team Tag: [SASS] with the weird A
Registered Players: overToasted, Elcoolio, Flavajabari, mayu (rip flava x mayu :( ), dededoge, imabetheverybest, SirVector, Ploegy (vec x ploegy still going strong), tinco
Team Captain: overToasted

in