ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RAEN MONEY FAST BY E4?

Here is the youtube channel to show u how to fight the e4 with less cost,by this way u can earn 300k+/hour.

u want to be rich?do u want more money to buy what u want?just try for that

unova

hoenn:(lvl100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUGIHTKIBY

And i'll also update the different way to fight e4 and the different status u may meet during e4

if have any question,welcome to leave a message for me.

hope it wil help u

Edited by needonedance

Impressive. I've also been playing around with Shedinja but I never can get it to work. I've never tried using it as a Baton Passer and mainly just used it as a pivot though, I might try it. However the main problem I have with Baton Pass team, especially yours, is a Magic Guard Alakazam with Focus Sash. It can KO your Conkeldurr and the only thing you have left would be Shedinja, which also gets KO'd by it. This could just be a Kanto thing though as I've never done Unova and Hoenn E4 extensively yet.

On 12/20/2019 at 1:21 PM, Archiver said:

Impressive. I've also been playing around with Shedinja but I never can get it to work. I've never tried using it as a Baton Passer and mainly just used it as a pivot though, I might try it. However the main problem I have with Baton Pass team, especially yours, is a Magic Guard Alakazam with Focus Sash. It can KO your Conkeldurr and the only thing you have left would be Shedinja, which also gets KO'd by it. This could just be a Kanto thing though as I've never done Unova and Hoenn E4 extensively yet.

Unova's Caitlin also has a sash zam sometimes.

At lower levels she does, once she's 100 she may have a non Sash Alakazam.

Edited by suigin

don't worry about that. if is kanto

5 hours ago, Archiver said:

5 hours ago, Archiver said:

don't worry about that. Magic Guard Alakazam will only be met when the e4 is not lvl 100 in unova. when they reached lvl 100. it will disappear. but kanto won't. that's why I don't fight kanto. if run kanto may take the metagross with u 

uh I also did this, feel free to change IVs that might be better as 31s I guess or shuckles ability/item cause it really was hard to see them through the video

shuckle @ Cat Cookie
Bold Nature
Gluttony Ability
222 spdef/42 def/ 246 hp
24/28/30/22/29/11
Encore
PowerSplit
Rest
StealthRock

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature(I'd recommend Jolly I guess)
WonderGuard Ability
252 atk/252 spd the rest on hp for the memes
x/31/x/x/x/31
Agility
Baton Pass
Shadow Claw
Swords Dance

Umbreon @ leftovers
Careful Nature
Synchronize Ability
252 hp/252 def/6 spdef
24/11/29/25/24/3