Shiny <3

5 minutes ago, Diano said:

Oulah, quelqu'un t'a maudit je pense là oO

J't'envoie un peu de chance depuis la Bulgarie, aller, on y croit !

-

Unlucky

Dis donc, tu m'intrigues un peu lol...  Je suis née en Bulgarie a Sofia, et je parle Français, tu disais cela car tu  me connais, ou  c'est un pure hasard ? lol 

car la pour le coup les probabilité  que cela arrive sont aussi rare que d'obtenir 1 shiny, au finale ! lol.

13 minutes ago, SevdaAjda said:

Dis donc, tu m'intrigues un peu lol...  Je suis née en Bulgarie a Sofia, et je parle Français, tu disais cela car tu  me connais, ou  c'est un pure hasard ? lol 

car la pour le coup les probabilité  que cela arrive sont aussi rare que d'obtenir 1 shiny, au finale ! lol.

HEIN ? XD

Alors je t'assure que c'est totalement une coïncidence, j'y suis pour le taff moi (à Telus International).

note : Et on s'est connu il y a quelques années en jeu

-

English :

it's just a coincidence, i'm working in Telus ^^

Edited by Diano
2 minutes ago, Diano said:

HEIN ? XD

Alors je t'assure que c'est totalement une coïncidence, j'y suis pour le taff moi (à Telus International).

note : Et on s'est connu il y a quelques années en jeu

Aaaa oki, eh bien tu vois, par probabilité,  j'aurais du croiser un Shiny avant de te croiser a toi depuis la Bulgarie ! 

6 minutes ago, SevdaAjda said:

Aaaa oki, eh bien tu vois, par probabilité,  j'aurais du croiser un Shiny avant de te croiser a toi depuis la Bulgarie ! 

Faut croire que je suis aussi rare qu'un shiny ;) XD

English :

I guess i'm rare like a shiny pokemon XD

Edited by Diano
3 minutes ago, Diano said:

Faut croire que je suis aussi rare qu'un shiny ;) XD

Oui en fait.

- la probabilité que tu parles en Francais.

+

-  La probabilité que tu sois dans le  pays ou je suis née.

- maintenant le fais que l'on se connaisse de l’époque, car je présume que cela doit être d'y a longtemps je suis ancienne ici.

Eh bien cela fais de toi, un Salameche Shiny ! lol.

''

- the probability that you speak French.

+

- The probability that you are in the country where I was born.

+

- and that we know each other in the past, because I presume it must have been a long time ago, I am old here.

Well that makes you a Charmander Shiny! lol.

24 minutes ago, SevdaAjda said:
Spoiler

Oui en fait.

- la probabilité que tu parles en Francais.

+

-  La probabilité que tu sois dans le  pays ou je suis née.

- maintenant le fais que l'on se connaisse de l’époque, car je présume que cela doit être d'y a longtemps je suis ancienne ici.

Eh bien cela fais de toi, un Salameche Shiny ! lol.

''

- the probability that you speak French.

+

- The probability that you are in the country where I was born.

+

- and that we know each other in the past, because I presume it must have been a long time ago, I am old here.

Well that makes you a Charmander Shiny! lol.

Ouah trop bien, je suis flatté :o

-

Wow I'm flattered :o

I am now at 5,500 leppa berry at 1 week and a few days :).

And I only counted since I re playing a little pokemmo, because I had a little stop playing for 4 months.

otherwise I am much more.

I farm to have a shiny vulpix but at the point where I am ... just a shiny I would be happy now lol.

Are the odds the same for everyone? 

Because before I stop playing pokemon for a while, I posted a comment on the forum, about it.

And after that I had 3 shiny, in the same month, maybe it's chance!!!!! But I asked myself a few questions given that I have been here since 2013 and that from 2013 to 2019 with more than 3 000 hours in game   I never had anything   ...

it is strange in the other pokemon games I have shiny much faster when farming: s hum hum hum.

I have a slight doubt, am I doing something that will work one day or not?because you have to tell me, I'm spending 4/5 million in 1 week ... I will no longer have money in Pokemon soon !!! :). 

I will become a tramp !!! and I'm going to have to become a farmer and grow my own Leppa berry !!!!

And I don't like the farmer !!!!! I prefer to cook!

Edited by SevdaAjda
1 hour ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

SRIF

Somatostatin, also called GHIH (from the English Growth Hormone-Inhibiting Hormone) or SRIF (from the English Somatotropin Release-Inhibiting Factor), is a protein hormone that inhibits growth hormone. It exists in two active forms, produced by an alternative cleavage of the same pre-protein: one of 14 amino acids, another of 28 amino acids.

Somatostatin is secreted not only by the cells of the hypothalamus but also by the delta cells of the stomach, intestine and pancreas. It binds to somatostatin receptors.

21 minutes ago, RifuI said:

Hi I'm newish,  what do leppa berries do and how do they work? :o

Leppa Berries are fed to a pokemon of your choice and you can restore the PP on a move by 10 points.

For example: Shadow Claw = 4/15; When you feed a Leppa Berry to your pokemon and select "Shadow Claw," then you will have 14/15 PP for that move.

22 minutes ago, RifuI said:

Hi I'm newish,  what do leppa berries do and how do they work? :o

A leppa berry 'heals' the PP of a move by 10. People use it for Sweet Scent so they don't have to constantly return to a Pokecenter to regain PP while shiny hunting (or EV training).

And for Sevda given that the shiny rate is 1/30k I can understand that you think it may look like the shiny encountering rate is different from player to player, BUT you have to think about it as every having 1 to 30.000 chance of hitting Shiny jackpot for every encounter (1 to 6000 in hordes of 5). The chances do not decrease the more you try. It will always be the same rate for every encounter.