Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gbwead

[PSL XII] Keep Baton Pass in LC edition - Week 2

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, calidubstep said:

So @gbwead, is a rematch for game 2 too unreasonable, or do I just have to watch sejuani parade around flexing superior internet?

smh those wordings aint getting you nowhere girl

 

You need to either voice it out like a drama queen or play the blowing gb card

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, calidubstep said:

So @gbwead, is a rematch for game 2 too unreasonable, or do I just have to watch sejuani parade around flexing superior internet?

I can't force him to rematch, but it would be nice if there was a rematch tho.

@Laz & @SejuaniSupport, would you guys consider a rematch?

 

Share this post


Link to post

just watch last seasons similar situations, i think hosts never forced to rematch but some players did a rematch because good sportsmanship, i dont think it would be something in this situation but lets see maybe they surprise us

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Laz said:

Sejuani is free, he'll decide for himself and I will abide by his decision

Why is laz such a chad :heart_eyes:

 

Ok, I'll stop spamming now, sorrry im just bored :(

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

I have no need to play, but since I am a generous man, I give them the opportunity to pay me 5 million and tomorrow there will be rematch.

dibuje maestro

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

I have no need to play, but since I am a generous man, I give them the opportunity to pay me 5 million and tomorrow there will be rematch.

pretty generous offer considering you woulda gotten 6:0d game 2.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, NOREButler said:

pretty generous offer considering you woulda gotten 6:0d game 2.

If for you the duel was lost, it's because you didn't see the teams or you're really bad xd

Share this post


Link to post

I bet 300k that Butler would beat Sejuani in a Salty Suite.

 

Edit: Wrong thread :/

Edited by gbwead

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

If for you the duel was lost, it's because you didn't see the teams or you're really bad xd

aurums got a +2 jynx with intact sash vs your clef with rocks up, so he claims one, always. You switched Scyther vs jynx, so ur eviolite.

Your team:
Ludi, poli, golbat, clef, scyther, rhydon

Aurums team:
Jynx, mush, rhydon, sawk, whimsi, scarf ape

Tell me how you win, please.

Count me in

 

Edited by NOREButler

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, NOREButler said:

aurums got a +2 jynx with intact sash vs your clef with rocks up, so he claims one, always. You switched Scyther vs jynx, so ur eviolite.

Your team:
Ludi, poli, golbat, clef, scyther, rhydon

Aurums team:
Jynx, mush, rhydon, sawk, whimsi, scarf ape

Tell me how you win, please.

Count me in

 

+2 248 SpA Jynx Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Clefable: 160-189 (79.2 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
I had hit the jynx to remove the sash, I kill my poli and pursuit with scyther scarf
I was going to be only 1x1, the only thing that could complicate me would be rhydon without my poli, but I could win that

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:
+2 248 SpA Jynx Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Clefable: 160-189 (79.2 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
I had hit the jynx to remove the sash, I kill my poli and pursuit with scyther scarf
I was going to be only 1x1, the only thing that could complicate me would be rhydon without my poli, but I could win that

you werent scarf scyther. you switched out vs jynx turn one. if you were scarf ud uturn. considering ur only speed control could have been scyther it doesnt even make any sense to not gain momentum there turn one, so if you were scarf ud always imagine uturn into rhydon, to get your ludi vs rhydon in.
 

nice try tho.

Edited by NOREButler

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, NOREButler said:

you werent scarf scyther. you switched out vs jynx turn one. if you were scarf ud uturn.

I changed why the sash was obvious and why he could have a counter. I didn't feel like losing a completely free pokemon :)

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SejuaniSupport said:

I changed why the sash was obvious and why he could have a counter. I didn't feel like losing a completely free pokemon :)

responding without saying anything ban worthy is hard.

 

but lets assume its sash counter, you´re smart so you would have known, right? you basically remove jynx by uturning into sack. you see ape and sawk and have a golbat. you can remove a wincon with only leaving 2 wincons that are fighting types and dont?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SejuaniSupport said:

you won't pay, you will leave the game like the other time I beat you

we never wagered tho.

 

always paid my wager losses, but im down to hand over 5m to someone if you also do.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SejuaniSupport said:

I have no need to play, but since I am a generous man, I give them the opportunity to pay me 5 million and tomorrow there will be rematch.

Wow such generosity, how can I refuse? I’ll pay you after you actually play your match since I’m not the one who’s banned from the betting thread and I resemble a human being morals wise. On a completely unrelated note, 5m on aurum, anyone but sejuani can take because I kinda need to make sure I get the money afterwards

Edited by calidubstep
Typing on phone is hard

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.