From Ashes They Rose (Sunday, 22nd December)

692470294_FromAshesTheyRose.jpg.bb0ee5c4174cbf6c3afff7eda162e457.jpg

From Ashes They Rose

Background (fictional) story:
Spoiler

While training on the top of Mt. Chimney, we noticed a few shady characters spectating the battles.

Once my friends and I got closer to the 2 individuals they just fled in a hurry.

There's definitely something wrong going on here. So we decided to go after them.

As they ran down the volcano and around a few huge rocks, they disappeared.

Lucky us that I brought Venomoth and Sandslash with me. While Venomoth scanned the place with its sonar, Sandslash would dig up the place looking for some hidden hideout.

We've finally found a door that lead to a cave system inside the volcano.

As we got there we found out that it was in fact the Team Magma Hideout.

The 2 security guards tried to stop us but would be no match for the 4 of us (MatsVictor, JothaP, DeusBruno and I).

After a while exploring the cave system... surprise! John and all the others that disappeared a while back were there, locked behind bars.

We've set them all free and we left that place. But not before John grabbed his stuff.

Later on, John explained that Team Magma believes that the symbols found in the Hoenn's desert hidden ruins are in fact a map, that would lead to some sort of unlimited source of power. They were planning to use it to power up weapons they could use to finally find and control Groundon once for all.

Team Magma activities ceased a while back. That's what we believed. John revealed to us that they were still working from the shadows, gathering data that could help them with their goal.

Now that we know this, is the time we give this an ending, once and for all.

John overheard a conversation between 2 of the Team Magma Grunts. For the next few days, they would be hunting for Skarmory in Route 113, to use them in one of their plans.

It's time we interfere. It's time to stop their criminal activities once and for all!

Date & Time

Sunday, 22nd December 2019

22:00 UTC - 22:00 GMT - 17:00 EST - 19:00 BRT Time Zone Converter

Route 113, Hoenn - Channel 3

Duration

1 hour for catching 

Another 10 minutes for players to submit entries

Scoring

Total Sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score

Pokemon accepted as valid entries:

Sandshrew icon Sandshrew

Spinda icon Spinda

Slugma icon Slugma

Skarmory icon Skarmory +10

Nature Bonus:

Adamant +5

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place Prize

skarmory.png

GIFT Skarmory 6x31

Your choice of nature and four moves

&

1,000 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png Second Place Prize

700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png Third PlacePrize

300 Reward Points

Rules

• To win this event you need to submit an entry that scores the highest.
  • All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entry.
  • Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokemon will not be accepted as a valid entry.
  • All Pokemon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...).
  • Pokemon must be the player's OT.
  • You can only submit one entry.
  • You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit your entry.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through the earliest catch time.

Participating Staff:

CommanderBlue

MPDH

Gilan

SneakyTeddi