RMT - Trick Room Doubles

I am making a trick room doubles team. I designed this one so that I don't need trick room but can always set it up. It has a decent amount of immunities and not too many sacking weaknesses. Trickroom seems to be a good work-around for the ever so common Togekiss and generally fast mons. As far as I can tell it looks solid but I do have some minor problems that could come up which is why I'm here and am willing to change them. I have two ways of setting up trick room with Jellicent and Bronzong I chose these becuase they are great but also for their typing. You'll notice I have complementary typings such as psychic, ghost, dark, and grass, water, fire. I also have a lot of stategies for switches such as switching arcanine for Jellycent for water absorb or switching breloom for snorlax if it will be toxic'd. You guys use your imagination when looking at typings and abilities. I'll add some more notes for my other choices.

I want Snorlax to be my trickroom abuser. I'm not completely satisfied with the item so it should be temporary. The moveset was just updated for coverage and STAB because I don't have any other ice or rock types on my team.

Snorlax @ Sitrus Berry  
Ability: Immunity  
EVs: 252 Atk / 124 Def / 132 SpD  
Brave Nature  
IVs: 0 Spe  
- Ice Punch  
- Protect  
- Rock Slide  
- Return

Bronzong is my defensive trick room setter. Its moveset is pretty bland, just STAB. The mental herb is to counter taunters.

Bronzong @ Mental Herb 
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 180 HP / 76 Atk / 252 Def  
Brave Nature  
IVs: 0 Spe  
- Protect  
- Gyro Ball  
- Zen Headbutt  
- Trick Room  

Jellicent is my second trick room setter but is EV'd for SpDef. I also like its ability for the ever so common rain teams. The Lum Berry is to prevent toxic.

Jellicent @ Lum Berry  
Ability: Water Absorb  
EVs: 164 HP / 92 SpA / 252 SpD  
Quiet Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe  
- Shadow Ball  
- Trick Room  
- Scald  
- Recover  

Hydreigon is for when I can't get trick room up since he's is faster than average. 

Hydreigon @ Life Orb  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 84 HP / 252 SpA / 172 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Heat Wave  
- Dark Pulse  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Protect  

Breloom is the fastest mon with access to spore. I don't want Amoonguss because that would be a fourth slow member on my team and I wouldn't be able to manage in anything but trick room. Since there are times I won't be able to get it up Breloom makes a good member on my team for his 130 base Atk and spore. This is the mon I feel the least sure on because it is still slow. I am considering choice scarfing so it out speeds most things.

Breloom @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Poison Heal  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Mach Punch  
- Spore  
- Seed Bomb  
- Protect  

This is my intimidate support and is EV trained for the mons it is supposed to switch in on. It also provides some needed coverage as does the rest of my team.

Arcanine @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 188 HP / 64 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature  
- Wild Charge  
- Extreme Speed  
- Flare Blitz  
- Protect  

Edited by NucleaRooster4

Just a personal preference, but I think your Trick Room Pokemon are way too passive in their movesets. Setting up Trick Room usually costs you to take damage at least in some form so you need to use those Trick Room turns to really deal that damage back and more. Put a Normal-STAB for Snorlax, put Water Spout for Jellicent to increase your damage output. I don't think Curse is a good move for Snorlax in Doubles. Setting up in Doubles is difficult in general, especially without Follow Me support and in Snorlax's case you would be wasting your own Trick Room turns setting up. Also Jellicent really doesn't need Recover because in Trick Room you want to attack, outside of Trick Room you cannot heal more than any 2 Pokemon can inflict damage on you. Also for all the Trick Room attackers I would go for maximum attacking EV spreads as well.

7 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Just a personal preference, but I think your Trick Room Pokemon are way too passive in their movesets. Setting up Trick Room usually costs you to take damage at least in some form so you need to use those Trick Room turns to really deal that damage back and more. Put a Normal-STAB for Snorlax, put Water Spout for Jellicent to increase your damage output. I don't think Curse is a good move for Snorlax in Doubles. Setting up in Doubles is difficult in general, especially without Follow Me support and in Snorlax's case you would be wasting your own Trick Room turns setting up. Also Jellicent really doesn't need Recover because in Trick Room you want to attack, outside of Trick Room you cannot heal more than any 2 Pokemon can inflict damage on you. Also for all the Trick Room attackers I would go for maximum attacking EV spreads as well.

I'll replace curse with return. I'll also adjust the EVs. If I actually take the time to run different damage calcs they should be more precise. I don't think I'll change Jellicent though because it I need it as a wall. I'll adjust bronzongs HP in favor of Atk in the morning.

Just now, NucleaRooster4 said:

I'll replace curse with return. I'll also adjust the EVs. If I actually take the time to run different damage calcs they should be more precise. I don't think I'll change Jellicent though because it I need it as a wall. I'll adjust bronzongs HP in favor of Atk in the morning.

Sweet. To be fair, I was referring to Jellicent and Snorlax as "Trick Room attackers" and thought Bronzong is the dedicated Trick Room setter (and Jelli ia more of emergency TR setter). Having bulk on your main go-to Trick Room setter is fine to increase the likelyhood to get Trick Room up. Probably would put the Mental Herb on Bronzong rather than Jellicent if Taunt concerns you.

Just now, OrangeManiac said:

Sweet. To be fair, I was referring to Jellicent and Snorlax as "Trick Room attackers" and thought Bronzong is the dedicated Trick Room setter (and Jelli ia more of emergency TR setter). Having bulk on your main go-to Trick Room setter is fine to increase the likelyhood to get Trick Room up. Probably would put the Mental Herb on Bronzong rather than Jellicent if Taunt concerns you.

I will change the items, I think you're right, bronzong is bulkier and will more likely be targeted. Thanks for all the advice.