Question item location

Hey, I'm simply wondering what would be the best location to get Revival Herbs. I saw on the forum Berry Forest is the spot, but you can only get it through pick up among plenty of other items, so it seems to me that chances are pretty low.

I have seen people selling 99 revival herbs on GTL and I hardly believe it only came from Pick up in Berry Forest. Or some people truly set up camp there...

Anyway, if anyone got another location for pick up Revival Herbs or maybe the name of a Pokemon holding it, it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance !

5 hours ago, Caliginosus said:

Can't login right now, but isn't that one of the items you need to craft? Only npc for that I know of is in Unova E4 Pc.

Revival herbs are not at the E4 Pc.

Also the herb shops don't have them like in originals. Pickup may be the only way

Yes I have tried to check in every herbal shops of each region, there isnt any. The %tage of getting revival herb by picking up in the berry forest is way too low to me, it's hard to believe some people manage to get 99+ just like that. I tried cleaning over a 100 hordes there, just got a few sun stones and miracle seeds.