Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GrandmasterC

[MOD] HD Back Sprites

Recommended Posts

255-back-n.gif.cc33f01fdc59924d8407182e49e1d184.gif

 

Download 0.1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5whyket2j2t7jba

 

Version 0.1 - 08/12/19:

Spoiler

 

Contains HD animated back sprites for the following Pokemon:

  • Alakazam
  • Golem
  • Tyranitar
  • Torchic
  • Blaziken
  • Breloom
  • Lairon
  • Walrein
  • Conkeldurr
  • Bisharp

 

 

 

If you have any problems with the mod please let me know here or on Discord.  

Please phrase any messages for me in English as i do not understand others.

Edited by GrandmasterC
Updating

Share this post


Link to post

It doesn't work. Game does not recognize the MOD. I'm putting it on mods folder in .zip format . Am I doing something wrong?. Also, tried to import and said something like Error importing mod not compatible with current client

Edited by Monturu

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Monturu said:

It doesn't work. Game does not recognize the MOD. I'm putting it on mods folder in .zip format . Am I doing something wrong?. Also, tried to import and said something like Error importing mod not compatible with current client

Yeah, looks like one of the changes i made before packaging it up broke something.  

I've repackaged and re-uploaded so hopefully your issue will have been resolved.

Edited by GrandmasterC

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/11/2019 at 3:28 PM, MajinPetrosk said:

Hi I would like to know how do you do those HD sprites

What software do you use 

I use GIMP and Screen2Gif.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, Reffie said:

Will do that with the standard sprites or just the ones with the back?

This mod will only contain back sprites.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/12/2019 at 10:19 PM, MajinPetrosk said:

OK but I mean the software you use to extract models with animations xD

I don't extract any models, i record the idle animations using screen2gif.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, GrandmasterC said:

I don't extract any models, i record the idle animations using screen2gif.

and where can I find idle animations to record?

Share this post


Link to post

i changed it to a zip but it still doesnt work anything idfferent that i have to do?

Share this post


Link to post

It still works fine. Thanks for your contribution, I hope you develop it to gen 4. Love you 

Share this post


Link to post

Still having a problem where I can't import file, I don't know if it's my PokeMMO launcher or the file that is in .rar instead of .zip

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Erfenomeno said:

Still having a problem where I can't import file, I don't know if it's my PokeMMO launcher or the file that is in .rar instead of .zip

make a zip file

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, AleSeko said:

make a zip file

it gives the same problem: Error importing mod. Please make sure it is a valid PokeMMO mod and it is compatible with the current client. I also tried to repair the client but it still doesn't work

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/27/2020 at 10:27 PM, Erfenomeno said:

it gives the same problem: Error importing mod. Please make sure it is a valid PokeMMO mod and it is compatible with the current client. I also tried to repair the client but it still doesn't work

you have to select only the contents of the rar file and send a zip
the zipped folder must not contain any folder inside other than the contents

 

4097546.png.d27783f67a662d1f60821c2556315edf.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

Such a high-definition version of back sprites is now in a great need,and this one is the best i've ever found.Will it be updated?I am looking forward to that.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.