Shiny Penalization?

Hi, well i have a question about shiny pokemon, and my question is.

Exist any penalization in the game that you can´t see any wild shiny pokemon?

I have played 1000+ hours with my new character and i can´t find any shiny pokemon, and because of this i want to know if the game have a parameter that penalize you with no shiny encounters.

1 hour ago, FinnTheMember said:

Check my sig. +3k hours no shiny. I think they marked me too.

Weird, on my first 20 hours of game I got a Shiny Geodude xD It's the common rate. I also got a Shiny Torkoal on my 40 hours of game.

On the other hand, on my other character I have got 0 shinies with 3252u8523089hj hours of game.

7 hours ago, NathanMcfc said:

You have 1000+ hours play time but how often do you encounter hordes or Pokemon in general? I have 280 hours and have had 3 shinies since spend around half of the time on the game encountering hordes to lvl up Pokemon or EV train, or just catching rarer Pokemon to breed/sell on

well, in my old char i got 3 shinies too when i got 400 hrs of play (is an aprox, i cant remember it) this is the reason that i created this thread, but now i´m using another char and with this one i don´t get any shiny pokemon. I´m triying right now with donator status to see if i have luck and reduces de the ratio to 1/27k.

And... i´m a breeder xD, i have more than 20 competitive pokemons lvl 100 (5x31 with nature), i uses the hordes a lot to lvl up and to train their evs. For me this is really strange and i don´t understand by why reason i don´t see any shiny pokemon in this last 1000+ hrs of play.

The people says there aren´t any penalization that prevent you tosee shiny´s, but i created the thread to be sure and continue searching my deino and my axew shiny. (i can buy it too but... i love the Pokemon with my OT)

Thanks everyone for the replies :)

2 hours ago, Katzukiangel said:

My first 1000 hours, and now by 6k hours 21 ot shiny without donater.

Shiny rate fair ^ω^

hmmm ok, you got 21 shiny´s?

let me ask you something to be sure. you only have 1 account? i ask this because this other comment:

16 hours ago, Rhyse said:

On the other hand, on my other character I have got 0 shinies with 3252u8523089hj hours of game.

@Rhyse can you confirm yoir exact played hours? and, is that character in other account or in the same account?

with this, i want to ask the next question: exist any shiny ban if you have created another account and you play with that account?

probably this is only an speculation maded by me thanks to my bad luck finding shiny pokemon. But i dont lost nothing if i ask.

In my case, im playing in other account (not character, account)

21 hours ago, Digifanatic said:

Hi, well i have a question about shiny pokemon, and my question is.

Exist any penalization in the game that you can´t see any wild shiny pokemon?

I have played 1000+ hours with my new character and i can´t find any shiny pokemon, and because of this i want to know if the game have a parameter that penalize you with no shiny encounters.

Though You play 1000+ or 2000 hours but if you don't have a donator's ticket you can't get a shiny. But if you have Mega Luck then you can find one. So buy a ticket and search again then I can give a garuntee that you'll get a shiny or more than two in 7 days.

Also Without a ticket shiny rate is 1/30k.

Edited by FighterChamp
6 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

Though You play 1000+ or 2000 hours but if you don't have a donator's ticket you can't get a shiny. But if you have Mega Luck then you can find one. So buy a ticket and search again then I can give a garuntee that you'll get a shiny or more than two in 7 days.

Also Without a ticket shiny rate is 1/30k.

Hummm, i disagree with you in one point, the ticket only reducts your ratio to 1/27k. And yes... i have a donator status xD.

if you see the ticket doesn´t make a great difference. The problem is, the luck or if exist any parameter that you cant see wild shiny pokes.

Recently im triying to find a shiny deino, using the most popular method of PP Berries and sweet scent.

and i repeat, probably this is only my speculation thanks yo my bad luck. but to be sure i want to understand everything and discard all bad posibilities to contnue searching shinys without fear and spend my time in that target