[PSLXII] Betting Thread

4 hours ago, kiwi said:

So do you want to keep a bet going in which my player already mailed me back the mons we built with and has nothing to play for? I’ll gladly just mail the money just lmk 

Edited by calidubstep
Rip the one week I don’t copy my “void if” on my post

Writing "void if sub" is irrelevent? because I saw some people who specificate that and I don't understand the reason.

I mean for example:

1) Kanzo - AngelosRed I bet 30M AngelosRed winning to Kanzo and ABCplayer took it.

2) Kanzo's Manager subs him for Takens.

3) Takens won the duel.

4) ABCplayer says me "souu pay me, Takens won"

On this case I bet AngelosRed winning against Kanzo, I didnt bet on AngelosRed winning against any oponent.

4 hours ago, soyhector said:

Writing "void if sub" is irrelevent? because I saw some people who specificate that and I don't understand the reason.

I mean for example:

1) Kanzo - AngelosRed I bet 30M AngelosRed winning to Kanzo and ABCplayer took it.

2) Kanzo's Manager subs him for Takens.

3) Takens won the duel.

4) ABCplayer says me "souu pay me, Takens won"

On this case I bet AngelosRed winning against Kanzo, I didnt bet on AngelosRed winning against any oponent.

Well I typically write void if sub/activity and probably would've added if the matches don't matter since if we're out we're out so the final score doesn't matter like it does during the season. I don't have a problem paying regardless, I will only offer to void beforehand, since the games are meaningless.

1 hour ago, calidubstep said:

Well I typically write void if sub/activity and probably would've added if the matches don't matter since if we're out we're out so the final score doesn't matter like it does during the season. I don't have a problem paying regardless, I will only offer to void beforehand, since the games are meaningless.

Oki. Anyways I wasnt talking about you (if you felt that). I was asking about a general rule on bets

Edited by soyhector
2 hours ago, Tawla said:

Mkns's team has already won, both players wont give their best, its good for both of us. 

It's about the principle, not about whether it's a good bet or not. We wanted to gamble, so this is the circumstance. Next time put some criteria for voiding a bet. If mkns actually plays and smashes lkrenz I'll pay. If it's the other way around I hope you'll do the same. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

It's about the principle, not about whether it's a good bet or not. We wanted to gamble, so this is the circumstance. Next time put some criteria for voiding a bet. If mkns actually plays and smashes lkrenz I'll pay. If it's the other way around I hope you'll do the same. 

luckily, you would have probably lost your bet. Good boy Tawla

Delicious Donphan's (0) Vs Frag Squad (0)

OUx1: MadaraSixSix vs Zhiko @Laz 250k won

OUx2: MadaraSixSix  vs Zhiko @Laz 250k

UU: Umbramol vs Frags @Laz 250k

LCx1: Lotus (0) vs Yosoyarca @Laz 250k

LCx2: Lotus (0) vs Yosoyarca @Laz 250k

Dubsx1: Lluvvia vs Titoooo 

Dubsx2: Lluvvia vs Titoooo 

The Knights of Corviknight (0) Vs The Soaring Staraptors (0) 

OUx1: Kiwikidd  vs Lunarck 

OUx2: Kiwikidd  vs Lunarck 

UU: Moisessss vs Cristi
NUx1SweetForU  vs Mkns 
NUx2SweetForU  vs Mkns 

300k/each duel void if tie, void if sub

Edited by mago1993

Delicious Donphan's (0) Vs Frag Squad (0)

OUx2: MadaraSixSix (0) vs Zhiko (0)

UU: Umbramol vs Frags
NUx2Burntzebra (0) vs Titinn (0)

LCx2: Lotus (0) vs Yosoyarca (0)
Dubsx2: Lluvvia (0) vs Titoooo (0)

250k each, void if tie.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.