RMT - No Weather Balance OU

This is my first PokeMMO Team, Recently I've beaten all 3 regions and I'm now looking to creating a viable competitive team. I decided to make this team but before I go around buying or breeding each Pokemon I'd figure I'd ask for some assistance first. 

Lead: 

Mienshao @ Life Orb  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Fake Out  
- U-turn  
- High Jump Kick  
- Stone Edge  

My initial lead, I feel that mienshao can be a great lead as she outspeeds many other leads so she can safely u-turn away, her first turn fake out is also useful unless they lead with ferrothorn.

Offense: 

Hydreigon @ Life Orb  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 40 Atk / 252 SpA / 216 Spe  
Naive Nature  
- Outrage  
- Draco Meteor  
- Flamethrower  
- Dark Pulse  

Here's my mixed sweeper Hydreigon, he hits hard and I feel that the outrage can be a great mixup when switched in on special walls like chansey.

Starmie @ Life Orb  
Ability: Natural Cure  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Hydro Pump  
- Thunderbolt  
- Ice Beam  
- Recover

Starmie is here to provide lots of coverage, I put recover over Psychic because I feel like this is useful when switched in on defensive mons starmie can recover to read a status affecting move then I would switch in to another pokemon. Starmie would then be healed of status by natural cure.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Flash Fire  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 Def  
- Flamethrower  
- Shadow Ball  
- Energy Ball  
- Hidden Power [Ice] 

My special sweeper to outspeed any options. Chandelure can be switched in to read fire moves and has speed and coverage to round out my offense.

Utility:

Breloom @ Toxic Orb  
Ability: Poison Heal  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Spore  
- Seed Bomb  
- Focus Punch  
- Substitute  

My setup sweeper you could say, just the standard breloom set.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD  
Relaxed Nature  
IVs: 0 Spe  
- Stealth Rock  
- Spikes  
- Gyro Ball  
- Thunder Wave  

The designated defensive mon and hazard setter for my team. 

Again any advice is appreciated :)

3 hours ago, phlawless said:

Hydreigon @ Life Orb  

Naive Nature  
- Outrage  
- Draco Meteor  
- Flamethrower  
- Dark Pulse  

Here's my mixed sweeper Hydreigon, he hits hard and I feel that the outrage can be a great mixup when switched in on special walls like chansey.

Replace Outrage with Dragon Claw. My reasoning being is that Outrage is only 90 BP(and not 120 BP) on MMO for bullshit...I mean “balancing” reasons.

Dragon Claw, while it’s 80 BP, doesn’t lock you in and if the opponent switches into a steel type or something that can take it, you can switch out.

Fact being, there’s no reason to run Outrage over Dragon Claw.... EVER. As its only a mere 10 BP difference and won’t make any significant difference at all.

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Replace Outrage with Dragon Claw. My reasoning being is that Outrage is only 90 BP(and not 120 BP) on MMO for bullshit...I mean “balancing” reasons.

Dragon Claw, while it’s 80 BP, doesn’t lock you in and if the opponent switches into a steel type or something that can take it, you can switch out.

Fact being, there’s no reason to run Outrage over Dragon Claw.... EVER. As its only a mere 10 BP difference and won’t make any significant difference at all.

it doesn't learn it

9 hours ago, phlawless said:

Hydreigon @ Life Orb  

Naive Nature  
- Outrage  
- Draco Meteor  
- Flamethrower  
- Dark Pulse  

Replace Outrage with Superpower, Draco with Dragon Pulse (Hydreigon cannot learn Draco here, yet)

"What an original team! Why don't you use Cloyster and Scizor too? They are broken strong!"

That's what I wanted to say, but unfortunately the meta is the meta so...

- I suggest you using Salamence instead of Hydreigon if you don't mind about it because Sal. can learn both dragon caw and outrage, is sliiiightly faster (just 2 points), has a waaay better attack (30 pts) and15 points less sp.atk, so basically depends on the sinergies with your team.

- Usually few are better than Gengar to outspeed other mons but Chandelure has a higher sp.atk and defenses besides being able to counter flame moves so... great choice chandelure for your team, being able to check hazards for breloom and ferrothorn as any other flash fire pokemon.

- Breloom is in your team because is shiny I imagine but the set as it is will not work in OU, I guarantee.

- I consider Ferrothorn an horrible and boring pokemon but you'll almost never find a team in OU without him. I suggest to remove thunder wave as it is kinda useless and try something more fancy like idk... leech seed or toxic, up to your choice.

- I hate Mienshao so I'll shut my mouth

- Starmie is a freakin' beast, everybody use it but is a beast.

in addiction I suggest you to see the current meta to decide.

12 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Outrage is only 90 BP(and not 120 BP) on MMO for bullshit...I mean “balancing” reasons.

5 hours ago, lallo17 said:

"What an original team! Why don't you use Cloyster and Scizor too? They are broken strong!"

That's what I wanted to say, but unfortunately the meta is the meta so...

- I suggest you using Salamence instead of Hydreigon if you don't mind about it because Sal. can learn both dragon caw and outrage, is sliiiightly faster (just 2 points), has a waaay better attack (30 pts) and15 points less sp.atk, so basically depends on the sinergies with your team.

- Usually few are better than Gengar to outspeed other mons but Chandelure has a higher sp.atk and defenses besides being able to counter flame moves so... great choice chandelure for your team, being able to check hazards for breloom and ferrothorn as any other flash fire pokemon.

- Breloom is in your team because is shiny I imagine but the set as it is will not work in OU, I guarantee.

- I consider Ferrothorn an horrible and boring pokemon but you'll almost never find a team in OU without him. I suggest to remove thunder wave as it is kinda useless and try something more fancy like idk... leech seed or toxic, up to your choice.

- I hate Mienshao so I'll shut my mouth

- Starmie is a freakin' beast, everybody use it but is a beast.

in addiction I suggest you to see the current meta to decide.

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll be sure to run a mixed Salamence, probably something like 

Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 64 Atk / 192 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Claw
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Hydro Pump

I feel like this set is really good because it answers other dragons with Draco meteor, offers stab attack with dragon claw. Flamethrower or Fire Blast offers general coverage and hydro pump answers hippowdon very well as well as ttar semi well. 

As for breloom I’m still going to be running him but after some testing on showdown I’m switching substitute with stone edge.

Chandelure I feel confident having on my team but if you think that a choice scarf gengar with this set would fill the niche better, then I’d consider running it.

Nature: Timid

EVs: 252 Speed 252 Sp. Atk

Item: Choice Scarf

Shadow Ball

Focus Blast

HP Ice/Fire

Sludge Bomb

as for the others I’m keeping them as they are for now

16 hours ago, phlawless said:

Chandelure I feel confident having on my team but if you think that a choice scarf gengar with this set would fill the niche better, then I’d consider running it.

I'm just saying that in OU gengar is one of the most common ghost types, however I think chandelure can be very good in your team both for type coverage and checks.

Honestly many people use only the over used of OU tier but having some tier-stranger pokemon is definitely a benefit (I run a Xatu an a Yanmega and both kick asses).

Just use what you're confident with and listen to other's advices without conforming too much with what other players do. ^^