Christmas xd

3 hours ago, Digifanatic said:

To be honest i don´t want a christmas event, i prefer to see the new region (sinnoh) implemented and se if the hidden abilities are ready on that update. The game needs more content and events, but the new region for me its a priorty.

We won’t be getting sinnoh for another 2-3 years

On 12/5/2019 at 12:12 AM, Digifanatic said:

i prefer to see the new region (sinnoh) implemented

On 12/5/2019 at 3:27 AM, BoltBlades12 said:

We won’t be getting sinnoh for another 2-3 years

On 12/5/2019 at 3:45 AM, jvxyz said:

Sinnoh.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:46 AM, Digifanatic said:

the christmas event can be replaced by the implementation of sinnoh

That's what a GM answered to a player 14h ago before closing the topic; after an answer like this I am seriously doubting I want to have any sort of contact with them...

18 minutes ago, lallo17 said:

That's what a GM answered to a player 14h ago before closing the topic; after an answer like this I am seriously doubting I want to have any sort of contact with them...

This entire thing could've been prevented if they just didn't announce Sinnoh until it was further in development. Like seriously it's been teased in march now we have december

and we got nothing between then and now.

Just radio silence and every mod just says we dunno when it's ready when asked about the state.

Only natural people keep asking.

3 hours ago, Umbra said:

This entire thing could've been prevented if they just didn't announce Sinnoh until it was further in development. Like seriously it's been teased in march now we have december

and we got nothing between then and now.

Just radio silence and every mod just says we dunno when it's ready when asked about the state.

Only natural people keep asking.

So basically, it comes out when the devs get off their lazy @$$es and actually work on it instead of twiddling their thumbs

18 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

So basically, it comes out when the devs get off their lazy @$$es and actually work on it instead of twiddling their thumbs

I think It's ok as long PokeMMO is a fanproject and, as it is now now, basically a free to play experience, also because they're not professionals. I would only suggest them not to create hype without reasons and not to announce something that maybe is not even in middle stage of developement, or at least to keep the community updated about the developement not answering like s**t to users asking rightful questions.

We are going off topic however.

To me Christmas event would be a as the Halloween one: just something to do in order to obtain new vanities that you can easily skip paying real money and some snow and Christmas lights spread around the map (obviously the Unova region will recieve major attentions).

On 12/14/2019 at 11:53 AM, XelaKebert said:

Why not both?

Actually, I like both of them but I feel more like sinnoh, since it will bring many new things and I am very excited to make another story.sorry for
the font size that I can't fix from the cell phone
Edited by DOOM
On 12/14/2019 at 7:53 AM, XelaKebert said:

Why not both?

Two things:

1. The devs probably isn´t working constantly in the game because of the current dates.
2. Some people takes their time to complete the region, and if the event NPCs are in Unova, doesn´t gonna to participate in the chrismas event.

5 hours ago, Digifanatic said:

Two things:

1. The devs probably isn´t working constantly in the game because of the current dates.
2. Some people takes their time to complete the region, and if the event NPCs are in Unova, doesn´t gonna to participate in the chrismas event.

I wasn't serious in the slightest. I'm a retired GM. I'm pretty familiar with things as is.

19 hours ago, Digifanatic said:

. Some people takes their time to complete the region, and if the event NPCs are in Unova, doesn´t gonna to participate in the chrismas event.

takes like 20 hours to do all that, woah.

19 hours ago, Digifanatic said:

The devs probably isn´t working constantly in the game because of the current dates.

The devs are never working constantly, it's a hobby for them, they all have jobs outside of this, or at least they used to iirc.

Either way both irrelevant and off topic.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:57 AM, razimove said:

The devs are never working constantly, it's a hobby for them, they all have jobs outside of this, or at least they used to iirc.

Well, its not really a hobby, this fangameis aservice, and all services needs assistance and mainteinance. I´m sure of this because the users helps the devs and donate to maintain the game updated and up.

The game client is writted in Java using LWGL3, this isn´t an emulator, the roms only gets some graphic resources and strings, but all events and other things are writted manually. This is the main reason that we don´t have sinnoh and other regions like jhoto yet.

In this case, the devs cant play with the help of the donation of all of their users, and this can´t be considerated a hobby. A Programming proyect needs a constantly support and a lot of dedication. and the time is the most valuable resource in this case.

And you´re right, they haves works outside of this game project, everybody needs to survive in this jungle called life.

12 minutes ago, Digifanatic said:

Well, its not really a hobby, this fangameis aservice, and all services needs assistance and mainteinance. I´m sure of this because the users helps the devs and donate to maintain the game updated and up.

please dude, lmfao, its like the enbodiment of Xatu's, yet again.

12 minutes ago, Digifanatic said:

The game client is writted in Java using LWGL3, this isn´t an emulator, the roms only gets some graphic resources and strings, but all events and other things are writted manually. This is the main reason that we don´t have sinnoh and other regions like jhoto yet.

oh wow tell me more.