Advice in Breeding egg moves

Hi guys I'm trying to breed Ferrothorn and I was wondering if it was possible to give a pokemon different  egg moves from different pokemon, I like to cover all my bases so I can change moves whenever I want to, so for this I'd like Ferro to have Spikes and Stealth Rock, is it possible? and If it is how do I do it? Which other Egg moves should Ferro also have? I'll be giving him leech seed too but  that goes with Spikes, anything else?

Thanks a lot!

35 minutes ago, Wonderlust said:

Hi guys I'm trying to breed Ferrothorn and I was wondering if it was possible to give a pokemon different  egg moves from different pokemon, I like to cover all my bases so I can change moves whenever I want to, so for this I'd like Ferro to have Spikes and Stealth Rock, is it possible? and If it is how do I do it? Which other Egg moves should Ferro also have? I'll be giving him leech seed too but  that goes with Spikes, anything else?

Thanks a lot!

Stealth Rocks can be taught by going to a Move Tutor located at Nacrene City. Give him some Hard Stones and you will be able to learn Stealth Rocks without the need to rebreed.

As for general advice for Egg Moves in particular, please watch @Linfanz explain this concept in my self help video for breeding:

I wish you well in your breeding endeavours.

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Stealth Rocks can be taught by going to a Move Tutor located at Nacrene City. Give him some Hard Stones and you will be able to learn Stealth Rocks without the need to rebreed.

As for general advice for Egg Moves in particular, please watch @Linfanz explain this concept in my self help video for breeding:

I wish you well in your breeding endeavours.

wow thanks a lot this really helped