Some questions about the server!

Hey there! I've been reading a loooot of threads on these forums looking to feed my hunger for knowing a lot of the server. But there are still some stuff that I wasn't able to read on my own and been asking around without having answers ): . I hope someone here can answer these! (Sorry If it has been answered already, there are so many threads and ofc I haven't read them all ;__; )

1) What Competitive mechanics have changed for the server? I've seen Defog removing your own hazards (Which was implemented until gen 6) and burn dealing only 6% of the health (Which was implemented on gen 7). Also, Volt Switch & UTurn work? In game at least when used by enemies they wouldn't change .c.

2) Is Shiny breeding a thing? Is there a way to 100% get a shiny IF you breed two shinies or something like that?

3) Can anyone describe what's the best way of farming Leppa Berries? I read the entire Berry Farming guide but it only made me even more confused ): . Is there like, a specific set of berries that are good to plant so you get seeds for Leppas?

4) Are Egg Moves teachable in any of the "special" tutor guys? For example I've seen Ferrothorn being able to learn Stealth Rock from tutor, but yknow that's an Egg Move.

(Btw if this is not the section to publish this I'll gladly move it to where it is >_<)

1) Gen 5 mons with gen 7 mechanics and learnset(ex:flygon can learn dragon dance etc). Im not sure about pve, but Volt Switch and Uturn works in pvp battles.

2) Yes. breeding 2 shinies have a 100% chance to hatch a shiny( actually you can only breed a shiny pokemon with another shiny).

4)No. Stealth Rocks is'nt an egg move, spikes is.

1 hour ago, Akaruyo said:

3) Can anyone describe what's the best way of farming Leppa Berries? I read the entire Berry Farming guide but it only made me even more confused ): . Is there like, a specific set of berries that are good to plant so you get seeds for Leppas?

I feel that my Berry Expert answered this question during our closing statement for the Berry Farming Self Help video. Hopefully, this helped in your Leppa Berry planting endeavours.

8 hours ago, Akaruyo said:

1) What Competitive mechanics have changed for the server? I've seen Defog removing your own hazards (Which was implemented until gen 6) and burn dealing only 6% of the health (Which was implemented on gen 7). Also, Volt Switch & UTurn work? In game at least when used by enemies they wouldn't change .c.

Hydreigon doesn't learn Drago Meteor, Dugdrio still hase pre Gen 7 base stats, Steel still halves Dark and Ghost. We do not run the OP Knock Off, Outrage still has 90 BP.

NPCs somehow don't swap when using U-Switch, but it works properly in Pvp.

8 hours ago, Akaruyo said:

4) Are Egg Moves teachable in any of the "special" tutor guys? For example I've seen Ferrothorn being able to learn Stealth Rock from tutor, but yknow that's an Egg Move.

As far as I understand, "Special" moves are only available to that poke via events or other special stuff, in the original games that is. In Pokemmo you can go to the Battlefront and teach it to them for many BPs.