PokeMMo , just a boring breed simulator

I mean where is the fun in that when u can literally catch one dratini , or one pinsir or anything else and than just keep catching 31 IV eggroup common pokes for it to make it 31 . ... thats it literally to get strong pokes.

Wheres the fun in that ?      I remember trying to catch good IVS pokes on other mmo games .and selling them god , here it is not possible cause anything what is not breeded 31 , hasnt value .
I kinda like the searching stuff but here is nothing to search for literally .      And shiny searching doesnt make sense with 1/30.000 is a joke .
So basically in this game , Money rules evrything .       U have money and time  , u have good pokes cause u can breed, cause breeeding is expensive as heck and time consuming .
GG PokeMMo the breeding simulator .                                         I will quit this game, it doesnt make sense why make pinsir hard to catch when u just need 1 anyway. It isnt rare or anything if u can breed it with any other common poke . Boring .
What would be a challenge was if rare pokes would have limited breeding possibilitys with only other rares , and horrible rares only with those too .But if u make a magikarp breed able with dratini . ... why make dratini " rare " xd
 So bad .                   No Luck game just time consuming .  Ridiculous Catchrates " chansey " , messed up boring  breed system , going out to search hours for a good poke doesnt make sense and isnt possible cause breeding is always the key  . And this ridiculous shiny rate .             Waste of time .

Actually, aren't all games supposed to be time consuming?

They make you forget about your actual priorities but in the end no one forced you to play the game, everything has an expiration date.

People get bored of things eventually they just find something else to replace it.

i love searching for good ivs , but its usless since onlyb breeding gets u to perfection.
So that " search hunt fun " is out of this game .   
Yeah i did spend alot in safari cause i love searching but i realiced its waste of time cause basically only worthy i can encounter there is a shiny that will never come 1/30 000 and a chansey that catchrate is like 0,1      and lucky egg again lottery win .                 Whatever  , wrong mmo for me

At a certain point it is real, you can breed any 5x31 dragon with nature using magikarps and brasales, everyone who has played original games knows that all this that arises in this game does not really exist, so I argue that although certain mechanics I like them, it is mostly designed for newbies and rats, but hey, you can accept it or retire.

I kind of agree with you in the sense that making perfect comps is slow and time consuming as hell, if you decide to catch your breeders then you reduce the total cost but it becomes much more slower, same way if you decide to buy them you reduce the time but increase the cost, and a 5x31 ends up costing around 1M, it's insane. People might say that it is necessary that breeding perfect comps is "hard", because otherwise you'll end up seeing a lot of them and eventually the prices would drop dramatically but, well they may be right, but it doesn't make it any less annoying :P 

Aside from that I think your opinion is trash

Although I partially share you point view about shiny rate, expansive breeding system and the excessive importance players give to it I must clarify a few points:

On 11/21/2019 at 7:42 AM, PokeMasta95 said:

what is not breeded 31 , hasnt value

1) not true, they have a value too; obviously way more less then 5x31 IVs pokemon which are used in PvP or tournaments, but thos is a win-win condition because you can still play and kick asses without all 31 IVs pokemons and if you want to breed to have a slightly better one (or maybe to teach eggmoves) you don't have to pay a fortune or spend literally hours searching and capturing for a good -maybe rare- pokemon, which brings me to point

It isnt rare or anything if u can breed it with any other common poke

2) this is an ORIGINAL pokemon games mechanic, it is called EGG GROUP present since gen 2.

So basically if you want to complain do it with Nintendo and GameFreaks.

basically in this game , Money rules evrything .       U have money and time  , u have good pokes cause u can breed, cause breeeding is expensive as heck and time consuming

3) It's like...life man. You have money, you can do wathever you want. And again time to spend in the game and accordingly earning money isn't just like everyday life?

But if u make a magikarp breed able with dratini . ... why make dratini " rare "

4) Encounter rate are basically the same of the original games; furthermore this should be an advantage to you because you'll only need a female rare pokemon to start breeding with many non rare pokemons.

Imagine if you would be able to breed only with the same pokemon specie... the prices of those rare pokemon will rise absurdly even though they are a total crap and breeding would be waaaaay more expansive and time consuming. (exactly the contrary of what you want, right?

going out to search hours for a good poke doesnt make sense

5) It's kinda the base of the game, "catch 'em all", remember?

You are supposed to spend time in order to find a good pokemon.

breeding is always the key

6) No, it isn't but is useful.

this ridiculous shiny rate

7) If you are complaining about spending too much time searching for good pokemons, WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT SHINIES!?!?!?!?!?

It's freaking time consuming even in the original games!!!!

I will quit this game

8) Bye

Edited by lallo17
On 11/21/2019 at 3:30 AM, baozen said:

Actually, aren't all games supposed to be time consuming?

They make you forget about your actual priorities but in the end no one forced you to play the game, everything has an expiration date

People get bored of things eventually they just find something else to replace it.

Tbh the dudes got a point tho, Games are supposed to be time consuming not a job. the guy has a point Breeding is ridiculously expensive I have friends who wasted 600k on 1 Pokemon. and then the shiny rates are really extreme tbh not even in the normal Pokemon games the shiny rates are that extreme. hes right and honestly if the game gets worse then that i may quit myself because it's not even a game anymore its a job. Plus the people who used to be kind and cool are turning in to toxic jerks the comments on this very post itself shows it and proves it as evidence and all hes doing is giving his opinion :/