Lots of love and good RNG to whoever reads this ♥

Dibz

6 hours ago, Dibz said:

My Club Penguin history caught up to me

Your account was terminated due to persistent sexual content in public chats and general chat rulebreaking under several accounts. You were given this warning the last time that you were banned for it, earlier this month:

On 11/5/2019 at 11:49 PM, Rache said:

This is quite obviously inappropriate, I'd think that you would know better by now. It's fairly mild for the default duration, so I'll reduce your ban to 3 days (24h left) this time, but please be warned that the next ban may be permanent if you continue to talk this way in public. Please keep statements like this to private chats (team / whispers / link) only, we don't care what you say there.

Your inappropriate messages, each of which were either related to sexual or racist content in public, resulted in 8 warnings/mutes under your main account within this past year, a few under alternate accounts, and culminated to a permanent ban. Unfortunately, we're not interested in serving players who can't stop talking about their boy bits, and we feel like you were given more than enough chances to quit it.

• Kyu locked this topic