Lots of love and good RNG to whoever reads this ♥

Dibz

My bad RNG still won't change after this post, 12/10 scam kek (may the Karp be with you in whatever you're gonna do next...ah who am I kidding, you're gonna be trolling the lava and Exp. Share Discord anyways, so have fun ;o)

Edited by Guest
59 minutes ago, MGRazor said:

My bad RNG still won't change after this post, 12/10 scam kek (may the Karp be with you in whatever you're gonna do next...ah who am I kidding, you're gonna be trolling the lava and Exp. Share Discord anyways, so have fun ;o)

That was clickbait ha. Also how is your RNG bad look in the mirror and be grateful smh. And I'll try my best to be active on those servers, just to bug people if nothing else :p  Have fun AFK!

56 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

Dibz

source.gif

same

36 minutes ago, razimove said:

Farewell Dibz, have fun in your future endeavors

Thanks man, thanks for the breeds and comp advice too, and good luck if you decide to play PSL or any tours! <3 And good luck in life!

36 minutes ago, Minks said:

freedibz forever tho

1042436016_ss(2019-07-14at02_13.27).png.  #FreeDibz

Finally free from this game lmao gotem

33 minutes ago, Dibz said:

That was clickbait ha. Also how is your RNG bad look in the mirror and be grateful smh. And I'll try my best to be active on those servers, just to bug people if nothing else :p  Have fun AFK!

In comp I mean :p

Gonna miss you bro. Was great having you as a friend mate*. I just think it's a bit dumb to perma ban someone for inappropriate chat conduct like damn is this the direction we're heading into? Rather focus on banning cheaters instead Fr though.

I have so much to say but I'll keep it

Cute and short.

Will stay cloudy my friend thank you for everything you have done for the Community of PokeMmo and all the help, if you decide to ever come back @Dibz hit me in discord I'll gladly help you out to bring you back up asap without a doubt even if by then I don't play Mmo you have me on discord and I'll go on for you <3 

6 hours ago, Dibz said:

So since I was given an official warning for saying goodbye and wishing everyone luck on their hunts on the shiny thread and my post deleted, I'll just make a little post here I guess.

Got permabanned recently (it was bound to happen eventually and out of nowhere, so ha, called it), but it doesn't matter nor bother me too much. What does matter to me are the amazing friends and memories I've made while playing this game, as well as all the fun I've had, whether it was with random people on chat, having meaningful conversations with so many people, shitposting in verm, helping someone out or hosting/playing random fun events and games, this game and the community have been there for me through hospital stays, moving across the country, on good days and bad. And I'm grateful I have no interest in coming back to the game, but I'll forever remember every single time someone's made me smile or laugh in game, and there's been tons of those every time I logged on. So thank you. As stale as the game itself gets, all of you are what make it fun, and despite the fact that half my friends are super mean to me, they've actually made me a happier and more confident person. I'll miss the game, and everything that went with it, and well, guess I just wanted to say bye.

I hope all of you keep having loads of fun when RNG isn't screwing up your life in battle or during hunts. I believe in you. And if you ever wanna do me a favor, go help a noob on Global since those whose jobs it is don't. Unless they're toxic, then tell them to hecc off. Anyway, I really don't know what else to say, I love you? Jk that's gay, I only love @TeamRocketHarry and THAT'S not gay. Thank you guys for making these last couple years some great ones despite me being physically confined to a hospital bed almost half that time (dw I'm not dying, unfortunately) and despite some people trying to ruin Pokemon for me for some reason when I just wanted to have a happy time.

And lastly, thank you for showing me that true friendships don't need to be irl, and that you don't even need to know each other's names. I love and appreciate you guys and well, thank you for making me feel loved and appreciated too. :') 

Peace, love and SRIF 

This is Dibz, signing out forever o7

P.S. someone catch that damn shiny Bulbasaur before jonulo does smh

Oh and hit me up on Discord now or whenever if you want to keep in touch, it's Dibz!#7637 ^_^

dibz ;_; ill miss you so much...

8 hours ago, Akshit said:

Am I gay if I got emotional while reading this ? Anyway... Thanks for being a part of our toxic lives and removing poison as opposed to adding it. Hope you have a great & healthy life ahead, peace brother. Now you're truly a #freedibz.

Hella. And thank you <3 

9 hours ago, MGRazor said:

In comp I mean :p

RNG can't make up for lack of skill, I'm sorry 

8 hours ago, Goku said:

Gonna miss you bro. Was great having you as a friend mate*. I just think it's a bit dumb to perma ban someone for inappropriate chat conduct like damn is this the direction we're heading into? Rather focus on banning cheaters instead Fr though.

Thanks man, I'll miss you loads <3 Was so much fun playing with you, good luck in everything, hope you find all the shinies you're looking for sooner instead of later. And meh, they can have their power trip c: Whatever makes them feel better :3

8 hours ago, axx said:

that's pretty gay ngl

ROyYjQH.png

Spoiler
7 hours ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

love u too

no uguu

muRqroG.png

6 hours ago, calidubstep said:

dibby is a free elf now

miss u :'(

1f9e6.png

OMG SOCKS!!!! YAS, DIBBY IS A FREE ELF <3 And I'm always here to talk to and you know it :3 I'll miss you too. Imagine getting permabanned the week I said I'd mail the candy cane back...

5 hours ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

I have so much to say but I'll keep it

Cute and short.

Will stay cloudy my friend thank you for everything you have done for the Community of PokeMmo and all the help, if you decide to ever come back @Dibz hit me in discord I'll gladly help you out to bring you back up asap without a doubt even if by then I don't play Mmo you have me on discord and I'll go on for you <3 

BROOOO I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH ;-; Thank you for all the amazing conversations, memories and tournaments, I'm always on discord if you wanna keep talking about "lit" stuff or want ideas for events I'll never get to use now <3 Thank you so much, that means a lot <3 Love you <3 Stay litty

2 hours ago, Dazuzi said:

#FreeDibz

I officially identify as a FreeDibz now 

4 hours ago, EmoDuck said:

dibz ;_; ill miss you so much...

Well we might not be able to hunt together but hit me up on discord if you wanna show off your breeds and shinies or wanna talk ^_^ @GodofKawaii that goes for you too. Also you need that bulba. I'll miss you too though :c

Dibz - what can we say that hasn't already been said.  It's great to scroll through and see the positive impact that you've made in the community and teams that you've called home.  Lava was lucky to have you be part of our family.  

Once a noob, always a noob; come back and we'll welcome you with open arms so we can noob it up together. It's usually after someone is gone that we get to appreciate them or reminisce about the glory days. This is not the case for you.  We had the pleasure of creating shared memorable experiences with you from the start and knew that we were in the glory days together! We'd do it again in a heartbeat.  Don't ever consider yourself a stranger - log into discord and say hi.  You know that any of us would love to chop it up with you again, day or night.  Be well, brother. 

Much love, 

MM, Ozwald & Team Lava

18 minutes ago, ozzie1550 said:

Dibz - what can we say that hasn't already been said.  It's great to scroll through and see the positive impact that you've made in the community and teams that you've called home.  Lava was lucky to have you be part of our family.  

Once a noob, always a noob; come back and we'll welcome you with open arms so we can noob it up together. It's usually after someone is gone that we get to appreciate them or reminisce about the glory days. This is not the case for you.  We had the pleasure of creating shared memorable experiences with you from the start and knew that we were in the glory days together! We'd do it again in a heartbeat.  Don't ever consider yourself a stranger - log into discord and say hi.  You know that any of us would love to chop it up with you again, day or night.  Be well, brother. 

Much love, 

MM, Ozwald & Team Lava

Couldn't have asked for a better home tbh. And I'll still be on the discord server, don't worry <3 Miss you ozzie, sucks that I won't be there when you're super active again :c Lots of love, my man. And to the rest of the team too <3