[PSL XII] PokeMMO Super League 12 - Keep baton pass in LC Edition - Player Registration Thread

IGN: XondeX

Time Zone (GMT format): +1 (spain)

Tiers: NU > uu/lc/dubs > ou

Fluff: I have been in the game for less than a year, but I have had good results with some finals and winning a tournament. I still have a lot to learn but I improve day by day. Sign me now because in the future I will be more expensive, :P

Edited by XondeX

IGN: Zigh

Time Zone: GMT+2

Tiers: OU, UU, NU, Doubles, LC

Fluff: 4 out of 5 times reached playoffs, 3 times runner up, breakout player in psl7 and second highest score in dubs in 3 psl played. Also I can provide quality memes.

If you pick me I should be playing doubles, signed up in the rest of tiers in case you need a sub, but try not to make me a regular in those tiers. 

Will remove this before signups deadline in case I cant play

Edited by Zigh

IGN: iJulianFNT

Time Zone (GMT format): NYT

Tiers: All

Fluff: You know I usually like one liner fluffs and shit just because I'd rather not influence the image people have of me (wether it be good, bad or none at all id rather you percieve me for what I do rather for what I say about myself, uhm S+++ cof, cof.) but you also know that when the time comes to stand up for my teammeates (and spice PSLs up) I'm always on it. Consider this to be the paragraph gb wanted for the manager application, only it's on the player registration one.

This psl matches my semester break so I will have a lot of free time to dedicate to managing, hell I've even started theorycrafting about names and lineups. I think I get along well with most of the community and I'd like to say I've always tried to maintain a good environment in any team I've been. I love banter, I love competitive pokemon and you for sure hell know that if I am good at something it is at not making PSL boring. 

PS: If you dont pick me @gbwead your bad 

IGN: Sebat

Time Zone (GMT format): is still worth put the timezone? edt

Tiers/Format: All

Fluff:

• I speak spanish, chilean, argentinian and a bit english.
  • I have already won tournaments in all tiers or format.
  • Too busy to be manager but still worth as player.
  • I'm LØRÐ's boss and so TiToooo's boss too.
  • I'm not TC member.
  • I like helping my teammates.
  • I am here to enjoy, maybe win, just maybe.
Edited by Sebat