Sign in to follow this  
bRkderGoettliche

Shiny Pokemon

Hi!

Shinys are just like normal pokemon, but their color is different. The stats and all are the same. ^^ You need to catch them just like you catch normal pokemons.
The shiny rate here is 1/30k, which means every wild encounter or egg hatching has 1 in 30k chance of being a shiny.

2 hours ago, awkways said:

They get a guaranteed 1x31 now

I meant the base stats, but thanks for adding the info! :)

1 hour ago, Atumisk said:

To put it into perspective, I've been playing PokeMMO since 2012 and have never encountered a Shiny Pokemon.

Now that's just unlucky :( I've been playing since 2012 too, it took me 3 years to find my first shiny

1 minute ago, hannahtaylor said:

Now that's just unlucky :( I've been playing since 2012 too, it took me 3 years to find my first shiny

What was your first shiny?

It is terribly unlucky, but that just means my first one will be extra special when I finally find them

35 minutes ago, Atumisk said:

What was your first shiny?

It is terribly unlucky, but that just means my first one will be extra special when I finally find them

Paras :(

4 hours ago, Atumisk said:

To put it into perspective, I've been playing PokeMMO since 2012 and have never encountered a Shiny Pokemon.

To put this in perspective, you've been playing PokeMMO since 2012 and never encountered starter pokemon from gen 2 and you just got to know you can catch all gen 2 pokemon (except legendaries) 3 hours ago...

On 11/19/2019 at 11:10 AM, athelstan said:

To put this in perspective, you've been playing PokeMMO since 2012 and never encountered starter pokemon from gen 2 and you just got to know you can catch all gen 2 pokemon (except legendaries) 3 hours ago...

Pretty much, yeah