Tips on how to making money?

Hi, I’m looking for ways to make money. I’m "kinda" new to playing PokeMMO. I have beaten the league in Kanto (only ones), and now I’m playing through Hoenn. I’ve also started to experiment with breeding to get  lvl 31 IV's on some of my pokemons , but something that I’m having a problem with is making money to buy items.

Any tips on how to make good amount of money for my lvl. Should I wait with breed pokemons until I’ve beaten Hoenn, or even Unova too?

I suggest you work on finishing all regions first.Save money as much as you can.You can breed a meowth with pickup to kill wild pokes with payday.

Can also breed a persian with payday to farm valuable regular trainers.Then you can breed some pokes to do gym rematches which is realy good money.

You can also take a look at my story guide.It has all items + hidden items + valuable story trainers to fight.

It will help you get more money if you pick alot of valuable items.Especially hidden items which are harder to find.

Edited by MightyBoxer
On 11/19/2019 at 3:51 PM, BeatJarl said:

Thanks, I’ll see if it works or not

I am assuming that you are trolling here. Please don't ask Global for money requests, I would suggest for you to check out the guides that @SneakyTeddi and @MightyBoxer had linked earlier in this thread.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:24 PM, SneakyTeddi said:

Hi!

Beating all regions will give you more possibilities of places to farm or trainers to fight. I would recommend wait for breeding, exactly because of the money.

If you want tips on how to make money, this guide will help you:

On 11/18/2019 at 9:39 PM, MightyBoxer said:

I suggest you work on finishing all regions first.Save money as much as you can.You can breed a meowth with pickup to kill wild pokes with payday.

Can also breed a persian with payday to farm valuable regular trainers.Then you can breed some pokes to do gym rematches which is realy good money.

You can also take a look at my story guide.It has all items + hidden items + valuable story trainers to fight.

It will help you get more money if you pick alot of valuable items.Especially hidden items which are harder to find.

Good luck on your money making quest.