[PSL XII] PSL Season 12 - ban baton pass in lc Edition - Manager Registration Thread

Which manager you would like to play for?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which manager you would like to play for?

fPaHkZS.png&key=4368e41885529936fb1381930805223f05eb44f974b22fee94e580d4e53d2d44

Welcome to the twelfth PSL Manager Registration thread. As a key figure of PSL, managers will have the following responsibilities:

• The manager shall pick a cringe worthy name for his/her team.
  • The manager shall be present during the Auction (probably the last weekend of November), or appoint someone to take his/her stead.
  • The manager shall send the host weekly rosters and provide the availability information of his/her players.
  • The manager shall ensure to his/her best capabilities that every match will be completed in time.
  • The manager shall inform the host as to why a match failed to be completed in the event that one fails.
  • The managers shall inform the host of any substitutes that should be made.
  • The manager shall ensure their team abides by the rules. 

If you wish to be considered as a manager please post in this thread using the following format:   

IGN: 

Motivation:

Competitive Accolades: 

Other stuff:

If you don’t take your sign up seriously, neither will I. Keep in mind that managers will be allowed to play this season (1 duel per week, unlike regular players that will have to play 2 duels per week), so competitive capabilities will be a big deciding factor when choosing managers. If you wish to join @Xigbar and @xSparkie in the Small Council in order to have a say during the manager selection process, please contact me. Everyone is also free to use this thread to give their input on who should or shouldn't be selected.

DEADLINE : 24 November 9 PM GMT

Edited by gbwead

As much as I wanted to join, I will be somewhat busy for the next few months and I don´t feel like signing up for something without being able to fully commit for it.

Either way, Good luck for everyone who wants to try their luck in this PSL as a manager.

PS: I already got a really amazing great and undoubtedly best name of PSL 12. If you wanna use it, just hit me up.

Edited by pachima

IGN: Nahwel

Motivation: win psl i supose? what more?

Competitive Accolades: Well i supose my sigs can talk a bit about it but well, won 1 psl and before that one, played my first psl, and got best player of doubles and breakout player of the season, also got some first and second places on tours (and lot of ego with them?lol?)

Other stuff: take it as a joke signup or as a real one, i dont really care if i get a manager spot, if i get, i will need to work a lot to make it to finals minimum, the 2 seasons i played the only thing i show is that i work a lot, because im a bit (too?) bad, not as bad as my english ofc, so other think i would need will be an assistant who helps me with that, the comunication and teamwork is really important

just did it because friends talked me about it, i dont know if i want to be manager but if im picked i will do my best, so obviously if there are others that really want and can do a good work, just take them

maybe adding some more shit later, who knows

Edited by Nawe
also will try to get a better name than pachi teams
26 minutes ago, Linken said:

IGN: Linken

Motivation: No showdown tiers to play, but still wanting to be in the "participated every season club". Also wanna stand in for @pachima^^

Competitive Accolades: Best DPP in S9 and would be champion if not for the "incident", S10 champion, S11 champion

Other stuff: Need to teach people how to dance in the rain

DANCE WATER DANCE

IGN: Lazaaro

PokeMMO Team: [NORE]
Experience: Been involved in every PSL since the fourth one. I've won PSL 4, 5, 10, 11 as a player, reached playoffs in PSL7 and the finals in PSL8. 

Competitive accoladesZvjF3il.jpg

Motivation: Willing to stay active the whole season.
I know the playerbase I guess, and I'm willing to put effort into this.

Fluff: I secretly like gb

IGN: Luke

Team: [SIA]

Motivation: In PSL 11 I finished 2nd place with Drakos, I want to win it this time; but as a manager. I’ll have a good amount of spare time over the next few months, and this seems like a good challenge.

PSL History: I have played 1 previous PSL, however it has been previously shown that PSL experience alone often doesn’t convert into managerial success. I have other skills which can make up for the lack of this.

Competitive Accolades: 6 Hof, beat SweetForU with a Pikachu in OU

Other stuff: I will put in the effort and take this seriously, shit posting will be at a minimum :(

My team name will be better than Munya’s Kecleons.

Edited by Lvkee
2 hours ago, Lvkee said:

IGN: Luke

Team: [SIA]

Motivation: In PSL 11 I finished 2nd place with Drakos, I want to win it this time; but as a manager. I’ll have a good amount of spare time over the next few months, and this seems like a good challenge.

PSL History: I have played 1 previous PSL, however it has been previously shown that PSL experience alone often doesn’t convert into managerial success. I have other skills which can make up for the lack of this.

Competitive Accolades: 6 Hof, beat SweetForU with a Pikachu in OU.

Other stuff: I will put in the effort and take this seriously, shit posting will be at a minimum :(

My team name will be better than Munya’s Kecleons.

+1 wanna see some dank Memes