[OU] Adrift (Tuesday, 19th November)

Adrift.thumb.jpg.db6d931a326257fe01e94c7e352f2593.jpg

Adrift

Background (fictional) story:
Spoiler

It hasn't been long since we left the Vermilion City port, in the Kanto region, towards the Hoenn region.

You have no idea how boring it can be after a few days in a boat. Even most enthusiasts Pokémon trainers are now getting tired.

If only there was something else to do around here...

It started a couple of hours ago, it felt almost like the boat was getting... slower?

Yea, it was indeed. Once we realized we were in a full stop, in the open ocean, middle of nowhere. lol

Apparently they had to shut down engines for maintenance. They said it wasn't anything serious, nothing we should worry about.

Night fell and most people were now asleep. That's when I like to go at the bow of the ship, to turn on a lonely light and read some books or make some notes of my research.

The ocean was choppy and the wind on my face starts to make reading harder. Decided that it was time to go to sleep.

As I got up to go to my quarters, I realized that there was an island beside the ship. Wut the heck!? It wasn't there before! How did we end up here? I called some sailors nearby and I warned them, we were all amazed.

What do you think a good explorer would do? Yeap, that's exactly what I did. I went to my room, grabbed a few things and once no one was looking Charizard and I flew towards the island.

Wanna join me? Let's find out what mysteries the island reserves. ;)

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 128 Players | 6v6 OU | Bracket

Date & Time

Tuesday, 19th November 2019

15:00 UTC - 15:00 GMT - 10:00 EST - 12:00 BRT Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban Move

Spoiler

Baton Pass

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place Prize
kingdra.png
GIFT Kingdra 6x31
Your choice of nature and four moves
&
1,300 Reward Points