New to this whole community!

Akaruyo

Hello there! My name is Akaruyo, or Akaru Kokuyo, you might find me with any of those names! I saw this introduction section and thought It'd a good idea to do one!

I'm new to this PokeMMO thing. A friend of mine invited me like 4 years ago but I didn't want to play it for some reason, oh boy how I regret that lmao. I'm a competitive Pokémon player, participating in Smogon tournaments and VGC circuit for about 4 consecutive years, even going to 2016 Worlds and qualifying for Day 2! (Only 1 win away from the actual last elimination thing ))): ), and I'm really looking forward to start grinding for the competitive Pokémon here and start playing in the tournaments hehe. This being said, I have some questions that I tried searching on other threads on the forums, but are either way too old (and not true, because I tried them) or just straight didn't find them. Hopefully anyone can help me!

1)  What are the cooldowns on trainers for rematches? I've read everywhere that normal trainers have a 6 hour cooldown, and gym leaders and the game freak guy at castelia have 18 hours cooldown. Is that true? If so, then that'd mean that a whole in game day, or three days, right? I tried rematching a random Ace Trainer after 7 hours approx. and I wasn't able to battle him ):

2) Is there anywhere I can see the levels of the rematches? I went with a lvl 80 Gengar alone vs Morimoto and barely won vs him, then rematched him and he had 10 extra levels on his Pokémon!! It wasn't fun ))): . Same for the Elite Four guys and yeah, Gym Leaders (I've read Gym Leaders have lvl 80s lmao)

3) Where do I see Battle Points, and what can I do with them besides entering Tournaments? When I cleared Unova's E4 I got a message that said I got like 3000 or something, but I don't know what to do with them lol. Right now, I've only cleared Unova, and I'm on my way in Kanto and after that I'll go to Hoenn, will I use them somehow in any of these regions? 

4) The Donator Status thing says it reduces the time for eggs to hatch and an extra 10% of getting shinies. Why time on eggs? Wasn't it by steps? Or was this changed? And the shiny ratio, is it an extra 10% on the current ratio or like, literally 10%?? (I know this would be broken but I mean you pay for it so it's possible to be that absurd, which again I don't think so, but yeah, better ask xD)

I hope I can stay a long time here since I really liked the game and stuff and If I can be of any help to anyone, even If I'm very limited atm, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to PokeMMO!!

1) Trainers are a 6 hour cooldown and Gyms (including Morimoto?) are 18 hours. These are hours in real life and not in game. Each in game day is 6 hours.

2) I believe Morimoto is easier the first time around. When I do rematches with 6 lvl 100s, gyms and Morimoto are around lvl 80-85. They could be scaled to what you bring to the fight, I'm not sure.

3) Battle points can be seen on your trainer card.(Second icon on the bottom or press c) They can be used at the Battle Subway(Unova) or Battle Frontier(Hoenn) to purchase items, certain moves, etc.

4) In PokeMMO eggs hatch in 10 mins or 5mins with Flame body/Magma Armor ability. Shiny rate is 1/30000 without any modifiers. So with the donator pass it would be 1/27000. 10% off

Enjoy your stay! :)

Edited by RevzSM