Jump to content
gbwead

[PSL XII] PokeMMO Super League Season 12 - Keep baton pass in LC Edition - General Thread

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, gbwead said:

@mago1993, @NucleaRooster4 & @Zigh, I'm not feeling like counting all the duels you guys recorded lol. Please let me know how many you guys recorded, so I can send you the right reward for your hard work. Thank you so much for everything, you guys helped make this season so enjoyable by allowing everyone to spectate the duels they missed.

Give everything to mago wlh

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Congratulations to The Soaring Staraptors for winning PSL Season 12. They earned a total of 80 226 156 Pokeyens.

 

@Luke will receive 10 910 757 Pokeyens. (Paid)

  Reveal hidden contents

Manager Cut (10%) - 8 022 615 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (4/50 wins) - 2 888 141 Pokeyens

@Lunarck will receive 8 122 898 Pokeyens.

  Reveal hidden contents

Player Cut (45%/8 players) - 4 512 721 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (5/50 wins) - 3 610 177 Pokeyens

@Busso will receive 11 733 075 Pokeyens. (Paid)

  Reveal hidden contents

Player Cut (45%/8 players) - 4 512 721 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (10/50 wins) -  7 220 354 Pokeyens

@MknsZblex will receive 11 011 039 Pokeyens.

  Reveal hidden contents

Player Cut (45%/8 players) - 4 512 721 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (9/50 wins) -  6 498 318 Pokeyens

@NoWall will receive 9 566 969 Pokeyens. (Paid)

  Reveal hidden contents

Player Cut (45%/8 players) - 4 512 721 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (7/50 wins) -  5 054 247 Pokeyens

@lavabo will receive 5 234 756 Pokeyens. (Paid)

  Reveal hidden contents

Player Cut (45%/8 players) - 4 512 721 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (1/50 wins) -  722 035 Pokeyens

 @CamilaCruz will receive 5 234 756 Pokeyens. (Paid)

  Reveal hidden contents

Player Cut (45%/8 players) - 4 512 721 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (1/50 wins) -  722 035 Pokeyens

 @CristiDOX will receive 11 011 039 Pokeyens. (Paid)

  Reveal hidden contents

Player Cut (45%/8 players) - 4 512 721 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (9/50 wins) -  6 498 318 Pokeyens

@Xigbar will receive 7 400 862 Pokeyens. (Paid)

  Reveal hidden contents

Player Cut (45%/8 players) - 4 512 721 Pokeyens

Win Rate Cut (4/50 wins) -  2 888 141 Pokeyens

Send me a PM in game to claim your prize.

screenshot_1581704484.png?width=491&height=140

 

We the champs. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, gbwead said:

@mago1993, @NucleaRooster4 & @Zigh, I'm not feeling like counting all the duels you guys recorded lol. Please let me know how many you guys recorded, so I can send you the right reward for your hard work. Thank you so much for everything, you guys helped make this season so enjoyable by allowing everyone to spectate the duels they missed.

199 videos in yt atm and i need upload 5 videos more. total 204.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, gbwead said:

@mago1993, @NucleaRooster4 & @Zigh, I'm not feeling like counting all the duels you guys recorded lol. Please let me know how many you guys recorded, so I can send you the right reward for your hard work. Thank you so much for everything, you guys helped make this season so enjoyable by allowing everyone to spectate the duels they missed.

I recorded ten or so, but most of them were uploaded first by mago so I didnt bother doing myself. iirc I only posted 2 or 3.

Share this post


Link to post

Alright, so out recorders will get 9 438 371 Pokeyens from the total Cash Prize.

 

@mago1993 will receive 9 168 703 Pokeyens (204/210).

@Zigh will receive 134 833 Pokeyens (3/210).

@NucleaRooster4 will receive 134 833 Pokeyens (3/210).

 

Send me a PM in game to claim your prize.

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

lf sign

We have a 2 359 592 Pokeyens budget for signatures that hasn't been claimed by any sig maker yet.

Edited by gbwead

Share this post


Link to post

Props to gbwead for stepping up and hosting this iteration of PSL, it's not the best kind of job in the world, especially because you have to take a lot of shit (despite it being fair or not).  Congrats to Luke and the rest of the Staraptors on their PSL win.  I really didn't follow much of this PSL, but thanks to certain uploaders, I can always catch up on what I've missed out on.  I miss playing and competing with y'all, but It's a real shame that the devs don't realize how they are killing off the competitive community, which has turned off a lot of people like me. 

 

Peace!  

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, gbwead said:

We have a 2 359 592 Pokeyens budget for signatures that hasn't been claimed by any sig maker yet.

Did Frag Squad, Corviknight and my team sig, dunno if you're talking about that tho 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, MaatthewMLG said:

Did Frag Squad, Corviknight and my team sig, dunno if you're talking about that tho 

It means you will get paid if you do winners sigs, mat. ez money

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MaatthewMLG said:

Did Frag Squad, Corviknight and my team sig, dunno if you're talking about that tho 

Les bannières 

Share this post


Link to post

so Luke asked me to do the champ sigs and since Zhiko would kill me for not doing his mvp and best uu sigs i've actually made everything

 

OU: @xXBlu3BreathXx

ZmO9jY6.gif

 

UU: @Zhikodark

UakZRQN.gif

 

NU: @SweeTforU

b9Bf9qF.gif

 

LC: @YEYOxD

277fuIy.gif

 

Dubs: @Busso

fGATqiM.gif

 

Best Manager: @Laz

NovYCeX.gif

 

Best Overall: @Zhikodark

Rr738ID.gif

 

don't blame me for color, it's according to the player team theme.

Spoiler

i'm done, i give up, i really can't do sigs no more

 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, MaatthewMLG said:

so Luke asked me to do the champ sigs and since Zhiko would kill me for not doing his mvp and best uu sigs i've actually made everything

 

OU: @xXBlu3BreathXx

ZmO9jY6.gif

 

UU: @Zhikodark

UakZRQN.gif

 

NU: @SweeTforU

b9Bf9qF.gif

 

LC: @YEYOxD

277fuIy.gif

 

Dubs: @Busso

fGATqiM.gif

 

Best Manager: @Laz

NovYCeX.gif

 

Best Overall: @Zhikodark

Rr738ID.gif

 

don't blame me for color, it's according to the player team theme.

  Reveal hidden contents

i'm done, i give up, i really can't do sigs no more

 

ty

Share this post


Link to post

hablar de robo cuando son titeres y haxeros jaja, que cara.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Busso said:

hablar de robo cuando son titeres y haxeros jaja, que cara.

ni hablar de que los duels que ganaste fueron todos por hax

Share this post


Link to post

If by the time PSL 13 starts there are still unclaimed prizes from PSL 12, I will donate everything left to PSL 13.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, gbwead said:

If by the time PSL 13 starts there are still unclaimed prizes from PSL 12, I will donate everything left to PSL 13.

Can I claim the prizes unclaimed?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.