Grind to 100

So I just finished the unova elite four, since it's the only region I've finished so far, and got rewarded with a 3x31 sandile from a friend. With EV training done and it being a high lvl now, I'm just looking for somewhere to grind that lvl 100 while I look for ways to make money on here. Asking in game only gets me trolled or ignored so now I'm hoping I can get some tips or advice in fourms. Thanks in advance and happy PokeGrinding!

Edited by MetagrossKnight

My personal favorite grinding spot is tentacruel hordes in the Battle Frontier waters since they have the second highest exp yield in game (first best being piloswine hordes but Tenta hordes are a very close second) with the added perk of being close to a PC.

If you're limited to just unova for now, I'd suggest Rapidash hordes on Route 11 like Teddi said, unless you don't mind running through giant chasm each time you go to the PC to recharge Sweet Scent. I personally don't mind that run through giant chasm (just in case I get a rare shiny or a chance to snag a gem/fossil from a pheno), but most people prefer a closer proximity to a PC so they can heal faster and not take too much time between hordes. 

In Kanto, Tentacruel hordes on 7 island seem super promising for exp too.

If you're looking for money, I'd suggest route 11 or behind Giant Chasm as they're fun places to use pickup as BF and 7 island don't really yield many items you can sell. 

Happy grinding!