Breeding Starters

Well, like the title says, what is the most efficient way of breed them? Search one mon in their egg group that is VERY easy to catch and a female starter? because their rates are awful in both catch and appear DX (about 2 hours for 5 starters wtf?)

An example: cottonee appears in the same place as snivy, and both are in the grass group so: a male cottone with good ivs + a female snivy with good nature = an good/avarage ived snivy with good nature?

Am i in the right track?

Hi!

The easiest way yo breed a rare pokemon is to get a female of the species you want then breed with males from same egg group but common species.

You can use items to guarantee the nature and the IV you want will be passed from the parents to the baby. This guide might help you understand more about breeding:

I hope I could help! :)

41 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Hi!

The easiest way yo breed a rare pokemon is to get a female of the species you want then breed with males from same egg group but common species.

You can use items to guarantee the nature and the IV you want will be passed from the parents to the baby. This guide might help you understand more about breeding:

I hope I could help! :)

Thanks! I'll do that then. You can close this.