It is strongly recommended that the official add pop-up window to the wizard panel's release option

yuerbusi

Question

I just made a shiny Hippowdon,which is 3v0s . I was happy to see the forum today toss and turn; .Because of using my mobile phone, I need to use my fingers to turn pages.Suddenly, my Hippowdon disappeared.After that, I did experiments with a little used pokemon. Then I speculated that it might be the frequent page flipping that caused me to accidentally touch the release button and lose it directly because there was no pop-up confirmation.

I read the previous cases of false touch release in the forum, it seems that I can't find it back. So I hope to appeal to the authorities to add confirmation pop-up window for the release of forum before I completely leave the game,as I've spent a lot of time on it and now I'm frustrated.

Avoiding another tragedy like mine!!!

Edited by yuerbusi

1 answer to this question

I notice the change of releasing button in the pokemon profile.

Before, there would directly go into next pokemon's profile after you released a pokemon in the profile , so it was slippery to touch/click the releasing button in the profile  again and released the wrong pokemon, It's was huge loss and  irreversible.

Now , there wont directly go into next pokemon's profile both windows and andriod version after releasing , it will stay at the pokemon's profile you just released and releasing button will be deepen the color to warn you that you have released it.

Sry for your bad experience, i agree with you ,releasing button in the pokemon profile  should be the same  two-step verification as  we release pokemon not in the profile.

Pokemmo is being better and better.