Account Banned = No Shinys?

Hello Eveyrone, can someone or Admins answer my question? im a Shiny hunter.. and i get my account Banned for using my Gaming Razer Blackwidow Keyboard for do Autokeys.. i didn't read the rules and i dont know this was ilegal in the game, then i made now a NEW Account and play the game 100% legit for still Shiny Hunt, my question is: im still able to get Shinys in my New account after get banned ? or my new account is now more hard to find them? or Cant find them ? the System change my chances to get one  like 1/100.000 ? .. lol i just want to know that and dont waste time hunting shinys :D thanks all.

Edited by Zildzian
4 hours ago, YiniOfficial said:

No, the probability that you encounter shiny pokemon will not change

Are you sure about that? i read some post of Kyu and he said get a shiny pokemon depend of many factors like anti-cheat detect you if u are playing the game legit or no, OFC my old acc is banned now and they knows what accounts and others i open in my pc with the Same IP.. maybe my others New accounts are being affected with that ? i really want  developers answered my question please, THANKS ALL

Edited by Zildzian
40 minutes ago, Zildzian said:

Are you sure about that? i read some post of Kyu and he said get a shiny pokemon depend of many factors like anti-cheat detect you if u are playing the game legit or no, OFC my old acc is banned now and they knows what accounts and others i open in my pc with the Same IP.. maybe my others New accounts are being affected with that ? i really want  developers answered my question please, THANKS ALL

That was like 5 years ago. Shadowbanning isn't a thing anymore. 

8 hours ago, Zildzian said:

still not a real answer =/

There were many answers. Devs will tell you the same thing they told everyone who asked them. Which I did. 

And there are people who've gotten permabanned and still got lots of shinies in their new accounts :)

My first shiny took 156,665 encounters, SRIF. 

• Rache locked this topic