Mayhem In Vermilion (Sunday, 17th November)

Mayhem+In+Vermilion.png

Mayhem In Vermilion

Background (fictional) story:
Spoiler

After spending some quality time with my family, back in Cerulean, I decided to resume my journey and research. Where to next?

I took a fast trip to Vermilion City, where I would chill for a couple days, and finally, decide where I would be heading next. I've been chilling for like 2~3 hours, right outside the Pokémon Center, watching some trainers battling.

In the background we could hear a few explosions, we quickly did assume that it was some of the battles going on in the city, but then a few trainers arrived at the pokémon Center with their Pokémon badly injured. Police Officers had just arrived when trainers said some shady characters were setting up bombs in the Route ... to faint as much Pokémon as possible to facilitate their capture.

That's unacceptable! Pokémon are getting severely injured and we will not stand and let those guys escape without being punished!

As we got there we saw that they had already left, apparently members of the Team ... defeated them. Unfortunately, lots of Pokémon were still hurt and in need of medical assistance. Time to step in, trainers!

Date & Time

Sunday, 17th November 2019

21:00 UTC - 21:00 GMT - 16:00 EST - 18:00 BRT Time Zone Converter

Route 11, Kanto - Channel 3

Duration

1 hour for catching 

Another 10 minutes for players to submit entries

Scoring

Total Sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score

Pokemon accepted as valid entries:

Magnemite icon Magnemite +3

Spearow icon Spearow +3

Ekans iconEkans

Drowzee icon Drowzee

Hoothoot icon Hoothoot +6

Nature Bonus:

Bold +5

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place Prize

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pokestadium.com%2Fsprites%2Fblack-white%2Fmagnemite.png&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*

GIFT Magnemite 6x31

Your choice of nature and four moves

&

1,000 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png Second Place Prize

700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png Third PlacePrize

300 Reward Points

Rules

• To win this event you need to submit an entry that scores the highest.
  • All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entry.
  • Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokemon will not be accepted as a valid entry.
  • All Pokemon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...).
  • Pokemon must be the player's OT.
  • You can only submit one entry.
  • You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit your entry.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through the earliest catch time.

Participating Staff:

CommanderBlue

MPDH

Eternith

Linfanz

• Lin locked this topic