Sign in to follow this  
razimove

Dev diaries

Question

Why not some form of diaries to keep players updated on your progress towards a region, dungeons, anything? Not only would it calm the playerbase but would also provide you guys a way to be more in touch with the community from the devs side.

3 answers to this question

I feel like a certain forum user singlehandedly scared them off from that idea cause he takes quotes out of context and then implies something that's in no way indicated by the quote and then spammed that on every social media that has anything related to pokemmo.

He must do yoga irl cause he makes some really big stretches 

1 minute ago, Dibz said:

I feel like a certain forum user singlehandedly scared them off from that idea cause he takes quotes out of context and then implies something that's in no way indicated by the quote and then spammed that on every social media that has anything related to pokemmo.

He must do yoga irl cause he makes some really big stretches 

That reminds me of a guy who got banned in mmo then made 3 hate videos saying he was about to strike down mmo, it was very amusing lmao

9 minutes ago, razimove said:

That reminds me of a guy who got banned in mmo then made 3 hate videos saying he was about to strike down mmo, it was very amusing lmao

Only 3? kek