How to teach Clear Smog on Horsea?

MKS

Unfortunately Shellos is the missing link for that egg move so you can't breed it until Sinnoh and therefore Shellos is implemented. So it's an impossibility for now unless the Pokedex also has it listed under "Special" in the moves tab. Check for me, I can't since I currently don't have access to the game lol

You have to chain breed Clear Smog onto Horsea via Psyduck. Psyduck gets it as an egg move as well but Psyduck is also a Field breeder so Smeargle can Sketch and pass Clear Smog onto Psyduck and then Psyduck can pass it onto Horsea. Sorry but chain breeding is the only way because even Shellos only gets it as an egg move :/

Edited by Guest
11 hours ago, MGRazor said:

You have to chain breed Clear Smog onto Horsea via Psyduck. Psyduck gets it as an egg move as well but Psyduck is also a Field breeder so Smeargle can Sketch and pass Clear Smog onto Psyduck and then Psyduck can pass it onto Horsea. Sorry but chain breeding is the only way because even Shellos only gets it as an egg move :/

OH RIGHT SKETCH IS A THING, you genius you. GG.

16 hours ago, MGRazor said:

thx I have successfully chainbred clear smog on horsea and got a lucky modest nature when hitting 5v :)