Forum Reactions

SuperEeveeTedd

Question

12 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Akshit said:

There used to be a downvote option before but they removed it to stop excessive trolling and bullying of kids for having 'special' opinions. This suggestion if implemented would be something similar to that, so I really doubt they will make this happen.

That sucks lol

12 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

I don't think something like an eye-roll would be nice, but a heart or smile or something would be :D

We already have a heart react. But we have nothing for the annoying stuff like 'someone else got this vanity in 5 goes, took me 100. Game is broken'

Just now, SuperEeveeTedd said:

We already have a heart react. But we have nothing for the annoying stuff like 'someone else got this vanity in 5 goes, took me 100. Game is broken'

i see you're referring to this thread ;

U dont really need a reaction to convey your thoughts about the matter, a simple youtube video would suffice.

1 minute ago, Malorne said:

i see you're referring to this thread ;

U dont really need a reaction to convey your thoughts about the matter, a simple youtube video would suffice.

This is the thread I saw yeah. I've also seen other ones where people were complaining about "unfairness" lol

Just now, hannahtaylor said:

Where is the heart react? I see thumbs up and thanks

The Like react is a heart

To be honest, the current "forum" community is less toxic than what it was a couple of years ago. Sure some of us from that toxic culture are still around and most likely abuse the hell out of it. But i dont think it will have that much of an impact nowadays. Anyway, i guess its upto the staff as per usual, which will probably end up being a "no"