Jump to content
  • 3
Sign in to follow this  
SuperEeveeTedd

Forum Reactions

Question

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

There used to be a downvote option before but they removed it to stop excessive trolling and bullying of kids for having 'special' opinions. This suggestion if implemented would be something similar to that, so I really doubt they will make this happen.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
37 minutes ago, Akshit said:

There used to be a downvote option before but they removed it to stop excessive trolling and bullying of kids for having 'special' opinions. This suggestion if implemented would be something similar to that, so I really doubt they will make this happen.

That sucks lol

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 hours ago, SuperEeveeTedd said:

That sucks lol

Can always derail it with spider-man thread or other memes. 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
12 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

I don't think something like an eye-roll would be nice, but a heart or smile or something would be :D

We already have a heart react. But we have nothing for the annoying stuff like 'someone else got this vanity in 5 goes, took me 100. Game is broken'

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, SuperEeveeTedd said:

We already have a heart react. But we have nothing for the annoying stuff like 'someone else got this vanity in 5 goes, took me 100. Game is broken'

i see you're referring to this thread ;

U dont really need a reaction to convey your thoughts about the matter, a simple youtube video would suffice.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 minutes ago, SuperEeveeTedd said:

We already have a heart react. But we have nothing for the annoying stuff like 'someone else got this vanity in 5 goes, took me 100. Game is broken'

Where is the heart react? I see thumbs up and thanks

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, Malorne said:

i see you're referring to this thread ;

U dont really need a reaction to convey your thoughts about the matter, a simple youtube video would suffice.

This is the thread I saw yeah. I've also seen other ones where people were complaining about "unfairness" lol

Just now, hannahtaylor said:

Where is the heart react? I see thumbs up and thanks

The Like react is a heart

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
16 minutes ago, SuperEeveeTedd said:

This is the thread I saw yeah. I've also seen other ones where people were complaining about "unfairness" lol

The Like react is a heart

Yeah my bad. Just woke up. All I remembered is that it's called like :( 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

To be honest, the current "forum" community is less toxic than what it was a couple of years ago. Sure some of us from that toxic culture are still around and most likely abuse the hell out of it. But i dont think it will have that much of an impact nowadays. Anyway, i guess its upto the staff as per usual, which will probably end up being a "no"

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

Yeah my bad. Just woke up. All I remembered is that it's called like :( 

Haha no worries, sorry if I sounded rude :) x

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.