Pleased to meet the community!

Hello there everyone,

As the board already tells us that this is the place where introductions take place, I'm here to introduce myself.
I'm going around with the nickname "SuriAttacker" almost everywhere on the internet, so possible you might face me in other communities as well(who knows?). :P
Starting with my background, I'm orginally from Suriname and moved to the Netherlands 2 years ago for further studies. Currently I'm studying Civil Engineering at a University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. The languages I can speak are: Dutch, Surinamese, English and Spanish. Even though I've got a busy shedule for my study I still manage to find enough time for my hobbies. My hobbies are: sport(football and tennis), gaming, listening to music, and love to google about random things to build my knowledge, in other words I am studious. To begin with Pokemon, one of my favorite tv shows and games at a very a young age. I'd say I know 40-60% about Pokemon in general, because due to not keeping myself updated with the latest generations I still have got a "long way" to go thus the gap. About this community, I came to know about it through a Facebook ad, and here I am! First, I'm new to the community and mod/game. I'm really looking forward to get used to the community and the game/mod, and learn from others, likewise I would love to share my knowledge too.
Anyway this was a short introduction about myself. Hopefully it helps you to get a view of me. If you've got any questions feel free to ask them.

Once again, nice to meet you all, and I'm happy to be part of the community.

~SuriAttacker

Edited by SuriAttacker
Small change.
2 hours ago, SuriAttacker said:

~SuriAttacker

Welcome to PokeMMO SuriAttacker, I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you want to be informed about the latest information about PokeMMO, then you can check out the Roy Rogers News channel. Or, if you don't know how to approach basic activities like competitive play, breeding, etc, then you can check out the Mayor Bestfriends channel.

On 11/3/2019 at 12:53 PM, SuriAttacker said:

~SuriAttacker

8 hours ago, MPDH said:

Hello and welcome ! If you have any problem or question, the staff is here to help :)
Have a great time !

I am going to say something about MPDH. She hosts some great catchathons here on PokeMMO! If you're looking for a fun activity to do on your free time, then check out her events on forums.

If you're looking for events in game, then I would encourage for you to check out the Official PokeMMO Event Calendar: