[MOD] TDG Music Project (2.0)

Note: Will work on Hoenn in the next couple months. For realizes 
Introductions
1. This project is intends to cover and give Quality Music to each region. This includes hand picked Remastered / Remixed Fan made or Official Tracks.
2. The Music included in any of these mods will have an intended theme, and will have music / remixes that will fit into that theme. So say I have a mod that covers the OST for Pokemon Lets Go!. It will have songs that are in the same range of quality to fit along with the other music. (TL;DR Don't expect out of place music in these mods)
3. The Music included in any of these mods will be audio balanced.  Volume levels are close to the original in game music. 
4. The Music included in any of these mods will be extended to a not ridiculous amounts of time, but long enough to where very short loops won't be noticeable. This also makes the file size larger, but I felt it was worth it, considering in other mods you will often hear the beginning of a battle theme 3+ times during the same battle. Same goes with the other tracks.
5. I noticed many other music mods have too long of an empty space between the start of the song, aka. The song takes a second to start up, I equalized this for the tracks in my mod.

6. Feel free to tell me down below if any tracks are too loud, quiet, buggy, etc. and i'll adress the issue and release a new version of the music pack. 

Mods
TDG General Music 2.0
Adds New Music to the Menu, PvP Battle, and Some Shared Tracks between regions like the Evolution theme.
{Remaster / Remix Credit goes to Artist, Zame.}

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ihoobhz3ruxuku9/TDG_General_Music.mod/file

Changelog :

- Adjusted volume of tracks to match TDG Lets Go!+ 2.0

Kanto Music Mods
- TDG Lets Go!+ 2.0
Includes Music mostly from Pokemon Lets Go! But certain songs have been updated. Notable examples are included in the Sevii Isle's portion of the game. 
{Remaster / Remix Credit goes to Artists, Zame, VanilluxePavilion, gameonion, TrevorAlanGomes.}

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjx91fo29pczx0j/TDG_Lets_Go%21%2B.mod/file

Changelog :

- Re audio balanced the whole Music Mod

- Made the each Songs Fade-in gap more consistent in across the board.

- Added a new song for the safari zone which previously had stock FR/LG Music. 

- Updated Rival's Encounter Theme to a new remastered track.

- Updated S.S. Anne to a newer remastered track.
- Updated
Sevii Islands/Water Labyrinth to a newer remastered track.

Track List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fhr41icmyxjZ_GihrY9qWvdcmmFCenRNyKfhUwCsQ1E/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by TonyDGray
Updated
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 12:20 PM, nurver9 said:

Can you please format this for android for others to enjoy? I did it for myself and it was worth it!!!!

Thank you for your work!

Can you post the android compatible version? If you still have it.

• 1 year later...
On 5/15/2021 at 12:19 AM, Etanums said:

Can you post the android compatible version? If you still have it.

@Etanums
Super late reply, sorry. Never saw this originally.

@AntonEgo, @BiGoDe, anyone else who stumbles upon this;
Repackaged for mobile:
(contents unchanged.)
general

let's go

Should this mod ever receive an update, this download expires, or if you wish to convert it yourself- simply extract the mod file, and re-zip it using stored format (0 compression.) and change .zip to .mod

Edited by nurver9
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...