[Screenshot] General Screenshot Megathread

Dumuzid

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

>Person I am dueling is down to final two pokemon and won't let me kill him with my blaziken. (no tpunch on my blaziken)

>He keeps switching to avoid my blaziken and etc. BUT he thinks he can get my cloyster so I let him seismic toss my cloyster 30 times and rest off the damage. I figured at least he will stall himself out since he won't let me hit him.

>Person gets to his last toss. idk....people don't think I count? When he on his last move he spams mad trash at me, blocks me before I can reply so I can't find out what the issue is, then makes me wait for afk timer. :huh: I imagine I will be on his block list forever.

It is normal to me. Several veterans block me too this way. In these moments I need some loving hugs. :(

[spoiler]

ghhghhyuyyuuuuuu.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by bl0nde

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

>Person I am dueling is down to final two pokemon and won't let me kill him with my blaziken. (no tpunch on my blaziken)

>He keeps switching to avoid my blaziken and etc. BUT he thinks he can get my cloyster so I let him seismic toss my cloyster 30 times and rest off the damage. I figured at least he will stall himself out since he won't let me hit him.

>Person gets to his last toss. idk....people don't think I count? When he on his last move he spams mad trash at me, blocks me before I can reply so I can't find out what the issue is, then makes me wait for afk timer. :huh: I imagine I will be on his block list forever.

It is normal to me. Several veterans block me too this way. In these moments I need some loving hugs. :(

[spoiler]

ghhghhyuyyuuuuuu.png

[/spoiler]

tumblr_mg1jbdubsy1rlr4tfo1_500.jpg

I started up my old XP computer for the first time since about a year ago. I turn on PokeMMO and my old one has this graphics patch for the landscape I had forgotten about. I think darkshade made it?

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

Looks gorgeous, how do I get it ? ( if it's still possible )

Day 584 pokemmo. Dear Diary~

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

Torkoal was having a good day until he fainted charizard and heracross then torkoal got called....... boring! oh noes. Do not worry though, the fella was very nice to torkoal and was politically correct with constructive input.

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

I knew torkoal was no job and lazy but finally someone else noticed! Torkoal and me - we watch that type...then block......and watch...then he type to me+ torkoal....then block. What is a girl to do?  hugs for hard day torkoal. :lol: Anyway, ...very much digress <3 . I will keep my lol photos to myself and stop spamming your guys thread. :P  Torkoal says bye *waves*. 

edit: btw nice ditto <3.

Edited by bl0nde

Do you just toxic stall everything?

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

Mostly getting blocked when using team 4 which I just made last week. They are all very beatable teams (who's isn't?). They look pretty standard and similar but there is subtle trickery. For example: if you look on row 1, that's an HP grass terrain control cloyster special attacker. You will also see cloyster on row 3, but that is not terrain control - that ones only purpose is physical defense and it is a physical attack cloyster with different moves and a different EV spread for some speed. I am still predictable though because all of my teams are all designed around usage stats and with defensive synergy in mind - basically just for noob stomping common teams (LOL). My style usually falls to heavier stall like keith's staller duclops and can struggle against unbalanced teams who have attackers with uncommon but powerful attack combinations like raadin's crabhammer+flail kingler. Who expects a kingler in OU right? :P

Some of them also probably look predictable but you know how weird I am when I build. For example team 4 (bottom) looks like it will get owned by a magneton. You've got 2 steels and a toxic/bite umbreon. What actually happens though is metagross is a 248 hp 248 special D careful metagross which welcomes magneton anytime. Torkoal also has whitesmoke ability (stats cant be lowered) and is special defense invested too so it's ready for a magneton fight and loves switching in on metal sounds. Anyway, I tried to put a lot of thought into them (which doesn't imply that they are actually any good. only that I think a lot).

During team building this is how I have always imagined my own facial expressions:

[spoiler]

1. Staring at monitor and trying to figure out if something will actually work face:

cast_away-590x308.jpg

2. Realizing that it isn't working during the duel face:

Cast_Away__2000__2763977b.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edited by bl0nde

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

Mostly getting blocked when using team 4 which I just made last week. They are all very beatable teams (who's isn't?). They look pretty standard and similar but there is subtle trickery. For example: if you look on row 1, that's an HP grass terrain control cloyster special attacker. You will also see cloyster on row 3, but that is not terrain control - that ones only purpose is physical defense and it is a physical attack cloyster with different moves and a different EV spread for some speed. I am still predictable though because all of my teams are all designed around usage stats and with defensive synergy in mind - basically just for noob stomping common teams (LOL). My style usually falls to heavier stall like keith's staller duclops and can struggle against unbalanced teams who have attackers with uncommon but powerful attack combinations like raadin's crabhammer+flail kingler. Who expects a kingler in OU right? :P

Some of them also probably look predictable but you know how weird I am when I build. For example team 4 (bottom) looks like it will get owned by a magneton. You've got 2 steels and a toxic/bite umbreon. What actually happens though is metagross is a 248 hp 248 special D careful metagross which welcomes magneton anytime. Torkoal also has whitesmoke ability (stats cant be lowered) and is special defense invested too so it's ready for a magneton fight and loves switching in on metal sounds. Anyway, I tried to put a lot of thought into them (which doesn't imply that they are actually any good. only that I think a lot).

During team building this is how I have always imagined my own facial expressions:

[spoiler]

1. Staring at monitor and trying to figure out if something will actually work face:

cast_away-590x308.jpg

2. Realizing that it isn't working during the duel face:

Cast_Away__2000__2763977b.jpg

[/spoiler]

sssscouted