Halloween 2019

axx

10 hours ago, Matoka said:

Pumpking will be available to fight 1 hour 45 minutes after this post (at 00:00 UTC, 31st of October).

Until then you are being given time to collect candy.

While I wait for it to update the client/game, is there a level restriction? Like, is the Pumpking level 100 or something? Or could a level 30-40 team have a chance of winning?

2 minutes ago, SuperEeveeTedd said:

While I wait for it to update the client/game, is there a level restriction? Like, is the Pumpking level 100 or something? Or could a level 30-40 team have a chance of winning?

No u need a lvl 100 team bro

5 hours ago, SuperEeveeTedd said:

It scales down, I don't know how far it scales down though, if you bring a full team of 50's, hes 40, not sure how far it will scale

5 hours ago, Goku said:

No u need a lvl 100 team bro

Incorrect.

35 minutes ago, Munya said:

It scales down, I don't know how far it scales down though, if you bring a full team of 50's, hes 40, not sure how far it will scale

Incorrect.

Yeh sorry I just realized. I beat it with a 100 team an hour ago or so and didn't think going at it with lvl 50 was a thing my bad.