Halloween 2019

axx

Just strange they have the time to release a halloween event but not dungeons or the new update. We probably gonna see that update on christmas.

Edit: Or they take us for a joke and release the new region and everything this week x"D would be rad.

Edited by Goku

i am pretty looking forward to the halloween event and new limited vanities,but i am a little confused that the new limited vanities arenot released yet since they were already released this time last year,so maybe halloween event this year wont be released.Staffs are just playing tricks on us,Anyway, we shall see, tonight or tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Goku said:

Just strange they have the time to release a halloween event but not dungeons or the new update. We probably gonna see that update on christmas.

Edit: Or they take us for a joke and release the new region and everything this week x"D would be rad.

Maybe because they already have the Halloween event coded, debugged and tested because it worked last year? It's not like they're making one from scratch and not working on Sinnoh or dungeons because they're so preoccupied with Halloween =/ They're probably working on that shit and decided to satisfy popular demand for a Halloween event anyway. 

31 minutes ago, Exodos said:

I think this halloween will have something different than others. Just as the particles implementation last year

Maybe it will come out the 1st November :D
SoonTM we will know..

Edited by Genka