Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bubaili

Toxic Orb

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

 

I was just wondering if someone knew how to get toxic orb in PVE?

 

I know it's possible to get Life orb (Absol) and Flame orb (Heatmor) but I cant find out for Toxic orb.

 

I have been trying Muk but all I could get was black sludges and according to the pokedex wild breloom  (which could potentially hold it) dont exist on Pokemmo.

 

Anyone ever loot one?

Share this post


Link to post

It is true that wild muk can carry a toxic orb, the difficult thing is to find Muk equipped with a toxic orb, its probability is 1%.

Share this post


Link to post

@EazyL 

 

Would you happen to know for Rocky Helmet too? I'm wondering if it's only obtainable through BP or if it can be loot on a poke?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, EazyL said:

It is true that wild muk can carry a toxic orb, the difficult thing is to find Muk equipped with a toxic orb, its probability is 1%.

and has the worst abilitie too, sticky hold

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, serapio00 said:

and has the worst abilitie too, sticky hold

Yes i saw that and it also has Fling which seems to toss the item...

Im actually tricking the item right away to check it and avoid Fling, then if its the right one, i will just capture the muk

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Bubaili said:

Yes i saw that and it also has Fling which seems to toss the item...

Im actually tricking the item right away to check it and avoid Fling, then if its the right one, i will just capture the muk

Galvantula with unnerve and gastro acid can be useful, i think

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, serapio00 said:

Galvantula with unnerve and gastro acid can be useful, i think

I think I prefer Frisk and trick (it avoids me using thief on every Muk i encounter)

 

PS: Dont now if its related to this post but they are many new people farming Muk compare to yesterday... xD

Edited by Bubaili

Share this post


Link to post

Just don't search for wild items. 2 or 3 updates ago while they changing amulet coin and lucky egg, they messed up wild items i believe. All held or pickup items nerfed (theory).

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.