Lowered Difficulty

SirOCallaghan

Question

2 hours ago, SirOCallaghan said:

Why do you think im just going to let slide someone trying to tell me that i didnt see exactly what i saw?

Because you aren't the first person to make such claims and every instance has been incorrect. Maybe if you'd care to read what Rache told you then you would have an understanding. In a nutshell, Arcanine can deal significantly more physical damage to Charizard because it has a much higher base attack. Your Charizard won't deal as much damage to Arcanine because of the lower base attack. Not to mention Rache built the teams for the gym leaders and knows exactly what their stat spreads are. One does not simply tell the designer that they are incorrect. Also considering I've gone through with Spinda odds are you just need to learn to use something other than your Charizard.

1 hour ago, XelaKebert said:

Because you aren't the first person to make such claims and every instance has been incorrect. Maybe if you'd care to read what Rache told you then you would have an understanding. In a nutshell, Arcanine can deal significantly more physical damage to Charizard because it has a much higher base attack. Your Charizard won't deal as much damage to Arcanine because of the lower base attack. Not to mention Rache built the teams for the gym leaders and knows exactly what their stat spreads are. One does not simply tell the designer that they are incorrect. Also considering I've gone through with Spinda odds are you just need to learn to use something other than your Charizard.

Why does everyone think im using only my charizard? At no point did i say i was using only my charizard, ive done plenty of starter only runs in different games and its getting old, i have no intention of doing one in this game. We've already gone over the fact that charizard has a lower base attack. That isnt the problem at hand here. The problem is people telling me its not possible for arcanine to one shot mt charizard with wild charge when i literally watched it happen with my own two eyes

5 hours ago, SirOCallaghan said:

Why does everyone think im using only my charizard? At no point did i say i was using only my charizard, ive done plenty of starter only runs in different games and its getting old, i have no intention of doing one in this game. We've already gone over the fact that charizard has a lower base attack. That isnt the problem at hand here. The problem is people telling me its not possible for arcanine to one shot mt charizard with wild charge when i literally watched it happen with my own two eyes

With a critical hit there is almost a 70% chance it will considering Wild Charge does 2x damage to Charizard being electric. So yes it is possible.

2 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

With a critical hit there is almost a 70% chance it will considering Wild Charge does 2x damage to Charizard being electric. So yes it is possible.

But thats the thing: they weren't critical hits, and it still happened. Because according to the person that did the math, it shouldnt be possible for charizard to get one shot my wild charge without a critical, and yet i watched it happen multiple times