[Roleplay] 1st SEVII Islands Festival

CommanderBlue

a2177e74e762cae690cfac6ddef09bce.jpg

Description: Before we begin, I would like to explain that my intention, while creating those stories, was to give a bit of a background to some events I've been doing in the game. Really hope you like and you can expect more from me soon. ;) Updates are on the way.

Episode 1, Sevault Canyon (Seven Island), Kanto
For as long as we can remember, even before the written language as we know it, that the SEVII Islands Festival was held only for locals. No outsider was allowed to attend. Generations later, for the first time, they have decided to welcome trainers from all over the Pokémon world. We don't know much about the festival itself, only that a local legend says that long ago the Winged Mirages would appear during the festival, high in the sky, to bless the people of the island. The festival itself takes place once every 50 years! It's your chance to attend one of the most magical and mysterious events of all time. Do not waste this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 2, Berry Forest (Three Island), Kanto

Continuing our journey visiting the events os the SEVII Islands Festival, we ended up arriving at the Island Three. Deep inside the dense woods of the Berry Forest, we visit the Berry Fair. All sorts of berries, Pokémon, and artisanal potions can be found there. Herbs and plants that only grow in that specific area of the forest. The Pokémon there are said to be the strongest amongst the bug and grass types of the entire region.

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 3, Mt. Ember (One Island), Kanto

The next stop in our journey is the Mt. Ember, at the Island One. Every 50 years the top of the sleeping volcano turns into a fearsome battle arena. Trainers from all the corners of the SEVII Islands assemble to show their battle skills inside the volcano's cave system, where only the best trainers are allowed to enter. Local legend says that several hundred of years ago, during the final battle, the volcano erupted and both of the final competitors were missing for several hours. After some time both of them just appeared in the foot of the mountain, without a scratch, claiming that a "mysterious orange flame" protected them from the fire and lava.

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 4, Icefall Cave (Four Island), Kanto

The entire island blooms, in nice and warm weather, during almost the entire year. You ever wondered why inside the Icefall Cave is always frozen? Locals have an explanation for that. It's said that several hundreds of years ago, that mountain was actually a dormant volcano. One day, without any warning, the volcano erupted. Suddenly the day became night, the sun was hidden behind the dark clouds of ashes. Fireballs flew through the sky. The population was in a panic. Then a mysterious flying Pokémon showed up. With a few powerful whirlwinds it scattered the ashes from the sky, crushed the fireballs and saved everyone. It boldly dove inside the volcano, and in its final breath, it froze its interior. After that, every 50 years, during the festival, the inhabitants of the island pay respect to the spirit of the Pokémon, with celebrations, Pokémon battles and catching competitions.

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 5, Pattern Bush (Six Island), Kanto

After Four Island, we now see ourselves at the Pattern Bush, Six Island. Local legend says that those patterns we see are not random. Is said that trainers must remain in the forest for at least an entire month, with no food nor water supplies, only surviving from what nature provides. After a month in that condition, with no contact with anyone, is said that the patterns change and in a mysterious way. Trainers get lost inside the forest. Very few of them, over the centuries, have endured the hard trial. Those who have claimed that the patterns of the forest "showed" them a hidden passage, which lands into an untouchable part of the island, where Bug types Pokémon grow stronger than any known Pokémon. Island's Elders claim that, after trainers come back, they become capable of communication with the Bug-type Pokémon. If that is true or not, maybe we'll never know. One thing for sure, today we'll have the chance to participate in an amazing tournament! So... let's go!

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 6, Somewhere in the Six Island(?), Kanto

This is a very important date for the people in the SEVII Islands. It's not just trick-or-treating. People here actually believe that on this date, the thin veil that separates our world from a "different world" disappears in some places of the islands. I was taking a break in the Six Island's Pokémon Center, waiting while my Pokémon was healing, when I noticed that DeusBruno entered one of the front doors. So I went to greet him and ask how he was doing, been a while since we last bumped into each other. Noticed that he was a little more psyched than normal.

After a while, he finally told me why was he so psyched about. He showed me a mysterious black card. "It's an invitation" -he said. Supposedly a competition would take place in a remote place of the island, and only the ones that got the invitation would be allowed to attend.

You really think I gonna miss that? A mysterious tournament nearly midnight? In a remote, spooky section of the island? Hell no!!! I don't care, I'm going with him.

Once we got there, we couldn't see a damn thing. The fog was so dense and the moonlight could barely cut through it. We were almost giving up waiting for others to show up, that was probably a prank of some kind. At that moment a strange symbol appeared in the invitation and started to glow in a blinding purple tone.

When it stopped glowing, it took us a while to see that we were no longer in the Six Island. This, is someplace else. Filled with strange shadows and faceless figures dressing dark coats... Right in middle, as the fog slowly dispersed, we saw it... The battle arena!

You have what it takes to battle here? Is the willpower in your soul strong enough to make it to the finals and get back safely to your world? Join us and we'll find out.

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 7, Mt. Moon, Kanto

The Festival is in a quick break, so SneakyTeddi and I decided to check some of the Pokémon spawnings at the Altering Cave, at the north of Six Island. As we got there we noticed very unusual activity and several trainers clustered at the cave's entrance. We bumped into another friend of ours, MPDH. He said that all the Pokémon in the cave got sick and no one had an idea why. A few nurses came flying with Pidgeots to help the Pokémon, along with them a strange guy, that SneakyTeddi quickly recognized as the Mushroom Maniac, from Two Island.

A couple hours later the head nurse called everyone that was on the beach, every trainer, and asked us for assistance. The Mushroom Maniac could prepare some special medicine out of TinyMushrooms and BigMushrooms, unfortunately, his stock was very low at that moment. So they asked us for help, to collect as many Mushrooms as we can to help the sickened Pokémon. MPDH, SneakyTeddi and I decided to Fly all the way over to the continent, to Kanto, to start hunting Paras, inside the Mt. Moon.

So, will you join us to help the sick Pokémon?

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 8, Cape Brink, Two Island, Kanto

We're now close to the end of this adventure. Today, we'll be visiting the Two Island. For centuries trainers came to the Cape Brink to train. This place is also known for its beautiful lake, with crystal clear water. The rapids that feed the lake start right at the top of the island's hill and the waterfall is one of the most beautiful places in all of the Kanto region. A local legend says that during the 7 days of the "creation" of the SEVII Islands, the Pokémon responsible for it took rest in the lake. People say that the water of the lake has high healing power. The day will be full of festivities, dancing and of course Pokémon battles!

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 9, Memorial Pillar, Five Island, Kanto

We've just arrived at the Five Island, to get ready for the last part of the Festival. In the meantime, we've received an invitation to join the locals in a visit to the Memorial Pillar. Every year the locals pay respects to the souls of people and Pokemon that are no longer with us. This year, with the Festival, this place is filled with people from all the corners of the globe.

Locals say that the Memorial Pillar was, long ago, a gateway between worlds. They say that if you touch the Pillar you can feel a portion of the energy it emanates. A sense of peace and serenity floods your heart and you feel much more connected to your Pokémon than you ever were. If you think this place is only meant for meditation, you're completely wrong. Nothing helps you connect better with your Pokémon than some awesome battles!

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 10, Ruin Valley, Six Island, Kanto

Back when I first joined the Cerulean's research crew, led by my father, one of the first places we have visited was the Ruin Valley, here in Six Island. It was like, 8 years ago, I think. We spent a whole year here, studying the area, the Pokémon, the rocks, pretty much everything you can possibly imagine.

Our findings of the minerals of this area were published in the Pokémon World Magazine. Kind of a big deal. Those crystals are used widely today to speed up the Pokémon healing process and transfer through PC, among many other applications these minerals have.

Today I decided to check how are things around here, at Six Island.

A few Ruin Maniacs recognized me. It was nice chatting with them again, been a while since someone called me RuinManiacBlue.

While walking through the valley, they told me that there was a Tournament about to begin, in a specific area. Once I got there, I quickly recognized the site, like one where we spent most of our time researching and digging. That place, even with all the mineral extraction over the past 8 years, still has the most concentration found in the entire Six Island.

The crystals should give the Pokémon some extra juice! This is going to be interesting.

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 11, Five Isle Meadow, Five Island, Kanto

Our last stop in the 1st SEVII Islands Festival is at Five Island. Probably the most mysterious place in the region. First, we've followed the locals to the Altering Cave, a mystical place, wherewith no explanation, the Pokémon spawn changes from time to time and many different species appear there. Then, we've got to the Memorial Pillar, this place is said to be a gateway between worlds... Pokémon from all the corner of the archipelago come here as if they were drawn to this place. Last, but not least, we've joined the locals for a catching competition in the Five Isle Meadow. It's time for fun!

For as long as we can remember, even before the written language as we know it, that the SEVII Islands Festival was held only for locals. No outsider was allowed to attend. Generations later, for the first time, they have decided to welcome trainers from all over the Pokémon world. The festival itself takes place once every 50 years! It's your chance to attend one of the most magical and mysterious events of all time. Do not waste this once in a lifetime opportunity!

We have got to the end of our adventure in the SEVII Islands. We've visited amazing places, seen incredible things, and most importantly, we've met new friends. So glad I had the chance to become part of this with all of you. I consider myself lucky because I have a lot of friends in the Pokemon world. But I guess there's always a place for more. During this first part of my new journey, I've learned a lot of new things. It's amazing to be part of something so big. But this is not the end of our journey together. I can't wait to see where are we going next. How about you?

Event related to it:

Spoiler

Episode 12, Treasure Beach, One Island, Kanto

There is still so much going on in the SEVII Islands, just can't believe how crowded this place is right now. It would be a nice thing to take a break in a remote place, just to chill. I mentioned that to sarelink. As it happens, he and his friend, JeSSeRoiZ, were going to the Treasure Beach, on One Island, which is said to be a place almost forgotten by many Pokémon trainers, a really remote local.

sarelink also said that if we get lucky we might find some hidden treasure there, as the locals say, that place was once a hideout of pirates. There should be chests buried somewhere on the island. *-*

Once we got there we noticed that we were not alone. lol

Can you believe that? Pokémon trainers decided to organize a Tournament on the island. Well, I guess that now that we're here, we might as well spectate some of their battles. ;)

Event related to it:

Spoiler

More to come soon!

If you like those stories, want to suggest something, feel free to message me ;)

I hope you enjoy it. :D

19 hours ago, CommanderBlue said:

a2177e74e762cae690cfac6ddef09bce.jpg

Description: Before we begin, I would like to explain that my intention, while creating those stories, was to give a bit of a background to some events I've been doing in the game. Really hope you like and you can expect more from me soon. ;) Updates are on the way.

I see the next Mark Twain in the making. Good luck my friend.

• 3 years later...