New player saying hi!

Hello, everyone!

I'm a new player to this game and was wondering if there's anyone wanting to play together? Or maybe I can join a guild?

As for introductions, I love chatting, making friends and helping people, I also enjoy drawing/art and watching youtube. (My favorite youtuber/streamer is Cohhcarnage in case any of you know him? :D )

Anyways, just thought I'd say Hi! ^.^

Hello!

Welcome to PokeMMO!
Since you enjoy drawing and art, I recommend you to take a look in our Creative Media section. Please feel free to create your own art thread there if you'd like, I'm sure everyone would love to see your work!

I hope you'll enjoy your time with us, if you have any issues please contact us!

cyTAYNS.png

18 hours ago, Chichancho said:

As for introductions, I love chatting, making friends and helping people, I also enjoy drawing/art and watching youtube. (My favorite youtuber/streamer is Cohhcarnage in case any of

Hey Welcome to Pokemmo Chichancho Welcome to are exciting community, If you need Help in Game with anything at all feel free to whisper, me on forums, or check my profile for my discord and whisper me there i am always willing to help whenever you need it. If you like streamers My boy @MoxieMozzie  streams on a weekly basis Pokemmo Sometime's twice a week took a break in the last month or so but is back.  he is Part of Scatter Gaming stream team. 

Anyhow Hope you Enjoy Pokemmo as much as i do

On 10/25/2019 at 10:00 AM, Chichancho said:

Hello, everyone!

I'm a new player to this game and was wondering if there's anyone wanting to play together? Or maybe I can join a guild?

As for introductions, I love chatting, making friends and helping people, I also enjoy drawing/art and watching youtube. (My favorite youtuber/streamer is Cohhcarnage in case any of you know him? :D )

Anyways, just thought I'd say Hi! ^.^

Welcome to PokeMMO Chichancho, I hope you enjoy your stay.

As SneakyTeddi mentioned, if you want to draw, then you can visit the Creative Media section of the Forums. As for team searching, you can take a peak at the Club Section of the PokeMMO Forums where most guilds are listed. Last, but certainly not least, I heard that you also enjoy watching YouTube. If you want to watch a newsy channel for PokeMMO, then you can visit the Roy Rogers News channel or the Mayor Bestfriends channel for your self help videos (currently in the middle of a project right now that could end up as the next self help video, stay tuned).