1st SEVII Islands Festival (Part 7-Final) (Sunday, 10th November)

pokemon GIF by Cheezburger

1st SEVII Islands Festival (Part 7-Final)

Background (fictional) story: Our last stop in the 1st SEVII Islands Festival is at Five Island. Probably the most mysterious place in the region. First, we've followed the locals to the Altering Cave, a mystical place, wherewith no explanation, the Pokémon spawn changes from time to time and many different species appear there. Then, we've got to the Memorial Pillar, this place is said to be a gateway between worlds... Pokémon from all the corner of the archipelago come here as if they were drawn to this place. Last, but not least, we've joined the locals for a catching competition in the Five Isle Meadow. It's time for fun!

For as long as we can remember, even before the written language as we know it, that the SEVII Islands Festival was held only for locals. No outsider was allowed to attend. Generations later, for the first time, they have decided to welcome trainers from all over the Pokémon world. The festival itself takes place once every 50 years! It's your chance to attend one of the most magical and mysterious events of all time. Do not waste this once in a lifetime opportunity!

We have got to the end of our adventure in the SEVII Islands. We've visited amazing places, seen incredible things, and most importantly, we've met new friends. So glad I had the chance to become part of this with all of you. I consider myself lucky because I have a lot of friends in the Pokemon world. But I guess there's always a place for more. During this first part of my new journey, I've learned a lot of new things. It's amazing to be part of something so big. But this is not the end of our journey together. I can't wait to see where are we going next. How about you?

Date & Time

Sunday, 10th November 2019

22:00 UTC - 22:00 GMT - 17:00 EST - 19:00 BRT Time Zone Converter

Five Isle Meadow (Five Island), Kanto - Channel 3

Duration

1 hour for catching 

Another 10 minutes for players to submit entries

Scoring

Total Sum of IVs + Nature Bonus = Total Score

Pokemon accepted as valid entries:

Sentret icon Sentret

Pidgey icon Pidgey

Meowth icon Meowth

Hoppip icon Hoppip

Nature Bonus:

Jolly +5

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place Prize

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pokestadium.com%2Fsprites%2Fblack-white%2Fshiny%2Fhoppip.png&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*

Shiny GIFT Hoppip

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

&

1,000 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png Second Place Prize

700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png Third PlacePrize

300 Reward Points

Rules

• To win this event you need to submit an entry that scores the highest.
  • All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entry.
  • Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokemon will not be accepted as a valid entry.
  • All Pokemon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...).
  • Pokemon must be the player's OT.
  • You can only submit one entry.
  • You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit your entry.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through earliest catch time.

Participating Staff:

CommanderBlue

MPDH

SneakyTeddi

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, anthonXsora said:

where to register please ?

Just get there (Five Isle Meadow (Five Island)), catch some Pokémon from the ones listed in the thread, the one that has the best points (Total Sum of IVs + Nature Bonus = Total Score) you submit to one of the available staff in the event (show him via whisper).

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place:

Bzuuggoo (162 pts.)

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png Second Place:

moniik (161 pts.)

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png Third Place:

MatsVictor (160 pts.)

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you everyone for joining me today! I also would like to thank @MPDH, @DemonicDax, @Linfanz, @Edniss and @SneakyTeddi for helping out! You guys are the best!