constructive criticism - amulet coin

NightWarrior

Question

Hello guys, my english is not very good...But, come on:
This morning i was doing gym, i decided to use the amulet coin, but my internet went down and i lost 40 hours of that time, and I was not in the game. If you can change that, the amulet time only works within the game...
Anyway,thanks for reading.

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Moving to Suggestion Box :)

tbh I felt like general iscussion was the right place for this, especially when this is a subject that should indeed be discusse with the devs and was already suggested a lot of times previously.

Either way, it should be moved from a timer toa battle count system, or a pay X to extend amulet coin time (small insignificant fee), the 2nd keeps the mechanic, while being another thing to boost the economy, while the first completely solves the problem.

8 minutes ago, razimove said:

tbh I felt like general iscussion was the right place for this, especially when this is a subject that should indeed be discusse with the devs and was already suggested a lot of times previously.

Either way, it should be moved from a timer toa battle count system, or a pay X to extend amulet coin time (small insignificant fee), the 2nd keeps the mechanic, while being another thing to boost the economy, while the first completely solves the problem.

Or adjust amulet coin use based on X amount of trainers battled, not 60 minutes

1 hour ago, razimove said:

Either way, it should be moved from a timer toa battle count system

Timer is fine tbh, just has to be changed from Activate + Time passed to Activate + Time player online. So the timer only progresses if you are online. foolproof and unexploitable

18 minutes ago, Malorne said:

Timer is fine tbh, just has to be changed from Activate + Time passed to Activate + Time player online. So the timer only progresses if you are online. foolproof and unexploitable

It's already handled this way.

Lucky Egg / Amulet Coin are now Charm-type consumable items

• Lucky Egg has been split into two items: Lucky Egg (+100% EXP / 1 hour), and Lucky Egg (Small) (+50% / 30 minutes)
  • Increased the availability of Lucky Eggs
  • Amulet Coin is now a (+50% Money / 1 hour) charm type
  • Luck Incense's secondary effect has been removed
  • Charms only consume time while online.

From https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/98617-changelog-23072019/