Custom Vanity Items

MatheusEdu7B

Question

Well, the idea is quite simple, there are a lot of visual item suggestions out there in the pinned post, but the only thing we have is just hope that this possible future item will appear in the game, a lot of people like to customize characters, I'm a of them for example. The suggestion itself is basically to create a tab in GIFT Shop for customizable and non-transferable items.

The only commercialization that could be made of these items would be before they are modified, since not all donate on the server, is a way to move the game economy to those who play a lot and want to create some modification in the character.

This would open a special range for players who like to make sprites unleash creativity and customize their characters in a unique way, with very strict rules and in the same sprite style as the game.

And lastly, perhaps with that, enjoy the hook open a new kind of seasonal event regarding the customization of the characters in the forum.

QfG699h.png

Edited by MatheusEdu7B

10 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, Deliburd said:

Imposible

Impossible? Maybe, but everything would depend on execution, it's a difficult idea.

I imagine it would only be for those who make donations with a high value, and if these people want to sell the item. It would also be an absurdly high value with the coin in the game, after all, it would be quite rare to see it on glt for example.

The is more for those who really know how to do something related and want to be able to do it.

I like your concept and i think its feasible. Choosing color of items is some similar to your idea,i know you want more difference, but modifying items in more degree is  a huge work and must have limit.

I actually thought about designing clothes for Pokemon not just giving them particle.

And i think its impossible to make an  unique custom vanity item for the public ,its special for the staffs or commemorating specific players for their great contribution.

You could just go to the vanity suggestion thread and post your ideas for vanities? You can't really expect staff to go through hundreds if not a thousand vanity suggestions every day lol. No it wouldn't be super rare, probably just unique. Everyone will be trying to do it. 

Edited by Dibz
Clarification
On 10/21/2019 at 8:58 AM, Dibz said:

You could just go to the vanity suggestion thread and post your ideas for vanities? You can't really expect staff to go through hundreds if not a thousand vanity suggestions every day lol. No it wouldn't be super rare, probably just unique. Everyone will be trying to do it. 

That's exactly the point. The price of the gift shop is what will tell the rarity of this idea. We don't have much space to make a difference on the game. 

It would be interesting to see more interactions between staff and players in diferent situations. And this is something that can bring it up. It need not really be a ingame item or something. I think mabye if vanity thread were heard more often, I wouldn't need to make this thread.

Maybe if the vanity thread were more specific about the suggestions rather than just posting a irl photos and making the players really strive to make more in-depth suggestions with some reward or some feedback, that would be interesting too, that's why I talked about seasonal event with that concept.

6 hours ago, MatheusEdu7B said:

Maybe if the vanity thread were more specific about the suggestions rather than just posting a irl photos and making the players really strive to make more in-depth suggestions with some reward or some feedback, that would be interesting too, that's why I talked about seasonal event with that concept.

Why not suggest a vanity design contest then? This is kinda more effort than it's worth on the PokeMMO team's part imo

2 hours ago, Dibz said:

Why not suggest a vanity design contest then? This is kinda more effort than it's worth on the PokeMMO team's part imo

You mean... separate the two ideas in two suggestions? I talked a little about that in the post too...

On 10/20/2019 at 11:37 AM, MatheusEdu7B said:

And lastly, perhaps with that, enjoy the hook open a new kind of seasonal event regarding the customization of the characters in the forum.

On 20/10/2019 at 15:44, MatheusEdu7B said:

¿Imposible? Quizás, pero todo dependería de la ejecución, es una idea difícil.

Me imagino que solo sería para aquellos que hacen donaciones con un alto valor, y si estas personas quieren vender el artículo. También sería un valor absurdamente alto con la moneda en el juego, después de todo, sería bastante raro verlo en glt, por ejemplo.

Esto es más para aquellos que realmente saben cómo hacer algo relacionado y quieren poder hacerlo.

There is a vanity suggestion box. Modifying the vanitys I don't think will happen.

To take care of the players who have spent more time in the game.. As for what you say about the price, it is relative but not only fuck the entire market but the RP vanitys would no longer make any sense. And what you mean is only for those who make high donations and that would make it cost a lot, NO... many can make large donations, MANY. I would go down step by step, even more with something simple that I will tell you ... If there is a nice object someone else will come to copy it, in time it would be nothing unusual to see it everywhere. The vanity suggestion box is the best for those who want to show their "inventions" many vanities of the game came out of there, such as the Ludicolo Cap. And sorry my english xD

3 hours ago, Deliburd said:

Sorry my english xD

No :v 
I'm really starting to think this idea really isn't viable. Only because you talked that. It's not impossible... but... Now I fear people will only ctrl+c ctrl+v on this, or even trolling this possible feature.

Why i'm talking about trolling something? Because of the forum, we can't vote negatively because of trolls.

For now I'm only think about a event involving the idea that I commented above. Mabye I will post it on the "Event Suggestions & Feedback" with really strict rules.

Edited by MatheusEdu7B