is it safe to come back?

since i see a lack of staff bashing on the first page of the general discussion for once i got curious if it would be safe to play again without fearing mute/ban nearly for just talking in the chat about anything mildly interesting that isn't pokemon related. or is the staff still going strong with their dictatorship metality and killing those complaining sooner now?

1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

since i see a lack of staff bashing on the first page of the general discussion for once i got curious if it would be safe to play again without fearing mute/ban nearly for just talking in the chat about anything mildly interesting that isn't pokemon related. or is the staff still going strong with their dictatorship metality and killing those complaining sooner now?

Just use whisper and team chat. Other than that i don't see any usefulness for the other chats unless halloween event you can use global to track npc's.

Hi!

Please have a read to this LINK and this LINK to know how to avoid being muted. Remember that team chat and whispers are not moderated, I also suggest using link chat for conversations with people outside the team.
If you have any questions, or you are unsure if the message will be read as inappropriate, feel free to message me or other staff members- we will be happy to help!

That's being said I hope you will have fun while playing PokeMMO again. Have a nice adventure!