What's your current opinion on PokéMMO?

What's your current opinion on PokéMMO?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. I wanna know your opinion about the game right now, how do you feel about it and, if possible, tell what's the thing that makes you wanting to come back again and again.

• I like the game alot, I never get tired of it and it's awesome! Love it <3
    • I like it but it has some things that I don't like at all, it's still a nice game to play and still entertains me.
    • I liked but it doesn't attract me anymore, I stay for my friends/ team/ competitive but nothing else.
    • I don't like PokeMMO at all, it became boring and I'm not interested anymore, I'm in the forums only cuz nostalgia.
    • I don't know/ Don't wanna anwser.
    • Other (comment your personal opinion).
  2. 2. Now, let me ask you another one, what feature do you feel the game is lacking right now? You can choose more than one question.

• New regions! (Johto, Sinnoh, Almia, etc).
    • Postgame content! (Finish the Battle Frontier, Dungeons, Legendaries)
    • More interaction with the teams! (Team missions, team rank, etc).
    • Economic Stability! (Fixing GTL, prizes, idk)
    • A Better Chat! (Something like team recruiting chat, more control when chatting or something like that...)
    • Multilanguaje forums and/or support! (By support I mean, less effort to understand the other person in PokeMMO).
    • I don't know/ Don't wanna anwser
    • Other (Leave a comment)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/19 at 03:59 AM

I only play for the story. Some people will say "Why not play the original then".

Because I don't want to be alone, I like watching other people run around me and do their thing.

At the moment, I'm only waiting for platinum. When it came out, I would definitely play for a few months then quit again and wait for the next region  lol 

7 minutes ago, levantinh said:

I only play for the story. Some people will say "Why not play the original then".

Because I don't want to be alone, I like watching other people run around me and do their thing.

At the moment, I'm only waiting for platinum. When it came out, I would definitely play for a few months then quit again and wait for the next region  lol 

This describes this game pretty well tbh, casuals will have fun for 5 hours, then quit because there's just no end game content. New region wont solve this issue either, dungeons, events, better event rotation, make other events not only chinese new year, xmas and halloween aswell. Game lacks depth.