I finally have the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova OT living dex filled!!!

Kanto Dex

Spoiler

P1NCobo.png

AXFZWDA.png

e0Rw635.png

Johto Dex

Spoiler

8V59k0C.png

8XdsJ6c.png

CDugOCy.png

Unova Dex

Spoiler

RC0IStF.png

lmT0i6T.png

V46HcIz.png

Hoenn

Spoiler

WawSbv0.png

ldVB5Zb.png

0KQjTPZ.png

Sinnoh 

Spoiler

javaw_gBPHU101R8.png.5a5fa05f039345658236dc43c891c293.png

javaw_HjV2GtKOWg.png.cd0b3d47fe67d23c50ce39e1efffe299.png

This has been a really fun time and a great experiance, can't wait to see what the do with the legends! (Ps pls make burmy easier... i feel bad for people like me when its the last one you need and you use like 60 honey to get 3 lol) Just need to get a like 2 mons that disappeared from other spots and a togetic back then im fully done! Thanks for this amazing game guys and here's to more!

Edited by ThatGreatGuy1
On 10/16/2019 at 7:37 PM, CommanderBlue said:

I've actually been doing something like that, but with EV trained-Level 50-With moveset Pokémon.

Ooh a comp set for every Pokemon sounds fun, especially with the useless ones you have to get creative with! You should try and budget breed (2x31) them.

And @ OP, congrats @ThatGreatGuy1! Hope it made you happy and gave you the sense of fulfilment you wanted, and the aesthetic pleasure of pretty PC boxes ^_^

Edited by Dibz

Im doing exactly the same, almost finishing every species on my box, only Emolga, Audino and Alomomola are missing to catch (hate this phenomena system).

Congratz, my friend.

By the way, Mewtwo, Keldeo, Rayquaza and Arceus are registered on the dex after the catch? 

• 1 month later...