Hypothetically how could HeartGold Kanto & B2/W2 be implemented?

We already know that Sinnoh and Johto will most likely be added in the future. However its unclear if the Kanto in Heartgold, and the Unova from B2/W2 would be implemented someday, I wonder how do you guys think it would it work, considering its more of time travel rather then visiting another region.

Edited by TonyDGray

if they will be implemented someday, I wonder how would it work, considering its more of time travel rather then visiting another region.

The same way as how we can have emerald white and firered.

just gotta look at it as a specific game instead of just thinking about a region.

If your playing pokemon platinum on your nintendo ds and you want to play white you have to remove platinum and put white in.You cant play both at same time.

Just like pokemmo you cant play emerald white and firered at the same time.You have to take a boat to change the game.

If it was possible to fly from slateport to vermilion then yes it would be a problem of time travel if johto or bw2 were implemented.

As long as u gotta take a boat to change a game there is no such thing as time travel or having 1 present kanto and and 1 future kanto at the same time.

You just have different games.

Edited by MightyBoxer
On 10/14/2019 at 4:39 AM, MightyBoxer said:

If it was possible to fly from slateport to vermilion then yes it would be a problem of time travel if johto or bw2 were implemented.

As long as u gotta take a boat to change a game there is no such thing as time travel or having 1 present kanto and and 1 future kanto at the same time.

You just have different games.

Wouldn't that kind of ruin the immersion,  there's more to a game then functionality.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:56 PM, razimove said:

no you dont. They never confirmed anything in regards to johto, same can be said about anything after sinnoh's release.

I said most likely. I really doubt that Johto would never be added to the game, even if the dev's don't wanna comment about it. It'll just most likely be the last region added. The only case I could see this not happening, is if they were forced to stop working on the game. Whether that be because of personal or legal reasons. 

Edited by TonyDGray
22 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

you know they could simply block off the kanto part of ss/hs right? then they could potentially merge the 2 together if they don't outright replace gen 3 kanto with the gen 4 version.

They could, but then we would miss out on all the kanto events in hgss. Also the visual and music upgrade.

6 minutes ago, TonyDGray said:

They could, but then we would miss out on all the kanto events in hgss. Also the visual and music upgrade.

are you saying the game would miss some feature the original had? that's UNHEARD OF this NEVER happen before we have EVERYTHING working on all the game we currently have here.

but for real they can basically reuse anything they want in a different way given enough time so everything could happen.

3 hours ago, TonyDGray said:

I said most likely. I really doubt that Johto would never be added to the game, even if the dev's don't wanna comment about it. It'll just most likely be the last region added. The only case I could see this not happening, is if they were forced to stop working on the game. Whether that be because of personal or legal reasons. 

johto is simply to small, to be worth investing time into, plus provides no content to the game, just 2 more hours of boring storyline, which is definitely what the game doens't need.

2 minutes ago, TonyDGray said:

That's just like your opinion man

it's not my opinion, it's everyone's opinion, including the devs, if you care to dig deep enough you'll find this exact answers, johto was bypassed since we have access to every mon from that region, my man, reason aswell as to why we don't have access to all the gen4s with the unova release.

9 minutes ago, razimove said:

it's not my opinion, it's everyone's opinion, including the devs, if you care to dig deep enough you'll find this exact answers, johto was bypassed since we have access to every mon from that region, my man, reason aswell as to why we don't have access to all the gen4s with the unova release.

1. That was a meme. 2. I understand why johto was bypassed, I understand why it will be a long time before such a thing is conceivable, but unless we are going to gen 6+, there is nothing else to add, and I believe there's enough out cry to warrant the region being included someday. That's why the devs don't out right say no to it ever happening. 3rd. Its not everyone opinion, don't act like your the arbiter of the consensus; Put out pull out and ask, should Johto be in pokemmo someday, and I bet there are plenty of casual and hardcore players alike who love this game and want one of their favorite region to be in some day. 4. This topic isn't even about Johto being likely, its about HGSS Kanto, and B2/W2 hypothetical implementation. 

Edited by TonyDGray
25 minutes ago, TonyDGray said:

I understand why johto was bypassed, I understand why it will be a long time before such a thing is conceivable, but unless we are going to gen 6+, there is nothing else to add

There's one thing, that most veterans, including myself are long waiting for, that is dungeons, which will introduce the legendaries and hidden abilities as we were promised. They can just chase original content instead of doing the same old same old. I do agree that people enjoy johto, I personally dont, but then again, we don't all like yellow, doens't change the facts tho HGSS kanto could be possible, BW2 is already somewhat hard, not sure if it was in BW2 or in XY that they started encrypting the ROMs better, but it's hard to crack and find viable versions of them working fine.

Edited by razimove
2 hours ago, lallo17 said:

no, it isn't

2 hours ago, Ben11 said:

I won't start arguing on those topics, I'll just politely ask you not to speak for all people or any people unless those people explicitly say they share your point of view, thank you.

You guys are still very recent here, you'll start understanding why every veteran is going inactive very soon don't worry. Soon you'll give us all reason.

18 hours ago, TonyDGray said:

music upgrade.

There's a mod for that, I use it and it's way better than the normal FRLG music. I don't think the devs would ever even consider adding another Kanto or Unova in the game, while I do see your point about it adding more content, I also see it as wasting possible years of development time on regions that already exist. Johto is a strong possibility once they run out of things to do, but I would much rather they start thinking and growing outside the box and adding more to the game than just story at some point tbh. Though that probably won't happen either lol. But supposing it did, there'd definitely be more fun events and more to do in the regions we'll already have and would probably take much less time than implementing a whole other Kanto/Unova. Think about it.

22 hours ago, razimove said:

You guys are still very recent here, you'll start understanding why every veteran is going inactive very soon don't worry. Soon you'll give us all reason.

I joined in 2012, but I don't know if that fits your definition of a "veteran" - if that's the person who talks the most on /global, that's not me.

If you feel that yours' & your surroundings' opinions are " everyones'' " opinion it only indicates your inmature approach, or to be exact that your inference is simplified and based on heuristics. Some players, even veterans, like to play this game for its' story and content not related to competitive play - so Johto would be a nice addition for those people. For you, Johto might be boring and not worth the while, but according to the numer of topics about Johto,it only points out that some people disaggree with you. At least discuss the topic constructively and try to look at the others' opinion.

Edited by Gerym
5 hours ago, Gerym said:

I joined in 2012, but I don't know if that fits your definition of a "veteran" - if that's the person who talks the most on /global, that's not me.

If you feel that yours' & your surroundings' opinions are " everyones'' " opinion it only indicates your inmature approach, or to be exact that your inference is simplified and based on heuristics. Some players, even veterans, like to play this game for its' story and content not related to competitive play - so Johto would be a nice addition for those people. For you, Johto might be boring and not worth the while, but according to the numer of topics about Johto,it only points out that some people disaggree with you. At least discuss the topic constructively and try to look at the others' opinion.

Look mate, I can create an account in 2k12 in fact I did, in 2k13 and played since then. I know my shit. Unlike you who were inactive, I witnessed the shitshow. Didnt bother to read much further than your attempt at explaining what veterans play. Furthermore, when I refer to everyones opinion, im not refering to my opinion alone, legit johto is a meme. And it was confirmed by the devs long ago, that they're not very interested in it either, due to the fact it so small and provides zero content to the game since we have access to all species. If there's anyone here who sticked to this game to repeat the storyline thousands of times during this 7 years, they should visit a doctor.

Edited by razimove